HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hipster Housing - Ends 12th October

Recently, I was watching an amazing show on TV that documented people taking obscure and otherwise unusual architecture and giving it an amazing overhaul both structurally and with interior design. Some of the jobs that they conducted were absolutely phenomenal to see, especially the before and after transformation. The works included a former bomb shelter, what used to be an old chapel and even a dilapidated grain silo. Thus, it gave me an excellent idea!

For my first competition, I would like to you tell me: If you could turn any building that's not a traditional house into your place of residence, where would you live, and what would it be like?

The most original and creative answer will definitely win!

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep
    Last edited by James; 01-10-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Baabycakezz

Latest Awards:

I would have a huge tent that i could decorate really nice like a huge fort, it would have some kind of heating so that I was warm and it would be in the woods somewhere, I loveee the sound of the rain and it would just be perfect.

There's a giant mill near me that's locked I broke into it once its a listed building and it was eerie as hell, but I tell you what the view from the top was stunning if I could convert that into my house and somehow convert the fire exit ladder into some sort of glass elevator from Willy Wonka it'd be brilliant I'd convert each floor to have a bedroom too and invite the local homeless people in.

Last edited by Thordenhime; 06-10-2015 at 11:13 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I'd convert shipping containers into a house, the one below is 4 containers put together. It looks pretty cool!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

this is a museum apparently but it's my dream home and you have no idea how happy i'd be if i lived here ok

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

i'd turn the cadburys factory into my home, like still have it fully functioning and everything though. 30% of all chocolates created will go down a funnel and land in a huge tub in my living room and id have a melted chocolate hot tub
    cmon who wouldnt live in a chocolate factory, you'd get horrendously obese but it would be so worth it

i think i'd also rent out a section of the factory to a crisp company so i can get some crispies too