HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Pet Lame - Ends 10th October

When you're in a relationship, sometimes, you come up with little pet names for your partner - although this may result in mockery from others who overhear you! There are an endless possibility to 'pet' names, such as your king/queen, your baby etc. but I want to hear about those lame ones, that really, you shouldn't call your partner at all! For this competition, I want you to tell me the lamest pet name you've heard someone call someone else, or one that you would never wish to be called.

The weirdest and lamest will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep
    Last edited by James; 04-10-2015 at 11:27 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

"boo"
    i don't even know, i just find it so cringey
    me and my ex used to call each other boo just because it pissed both of us off, but when people say it seriously i can't help but cringe because it's just so ugh i don't even know
    just stop
    please

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThomasLaws

Latest Awards:

Daddy, that would just kill me! I would curl up and forget about humanity, it's like so strange and what if your dad was to overhear it! o.o
    Just a kid drowning in A levels.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards: