HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Need help with recovering youtube +rep

To all you whizz's at computers & websites I could really do with your help.
    Basically I signed up for my youtube channel in 2005 (when you could sign in with your username & password)
    It wasn't registered to a googlemail account which is used to sign in now (I can no longer sign into it as its not connected to an email)
    I have a new youtube account due to owning an iphone and creating an account to verify my age.
    Now ive tried this gaia_link thing to try and bring back your old channel to your new account however everytime I try to do it it says 'This youtube channel is no longer available to be claimed'
    However my channel is still on youtube so im not quite sure why it won't let me claim it.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? Thanks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I forgot to add, I have access to the original email account on the youtube channel.
    It is unfortunately a Hotmail account though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kreateur

If you are told that the YouTube channel you are trying to "claim" (ie link) is not available to claim via the Gaia link then it is fact that your YouTube is already linked to a Google account (and cannot be linked to a different one as well). A linked to a Google account YouTube is no longer legacy and the Gaia link doesn't apply to it.

You will need to work out what email address username the Google account you have already linked the YouTube channel to. There is no way around that and there are no clues or work arounds to assist you with that task.
    Last edited by Kreateur; 12-10-2015 at 03:30 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kreateur View Post
    If you are told that the YouTube channel you are trying to "claim" (ie link) is not available to claim via the Gaia link then it is fact that your YouTube is already linked to a Google account (and cannot be linked to a different one as well). A linked to a Google account YouTube is no longer legacy and the Gaia link doesn't apply to it.

You will need to work out what email address username the Google account you have already linked the YouTube channel to. There is no way around that and there are no clues or work arounds to assist you with that task.
    Thanks buddy, for some reason it's now letting me sign in with a Hotmail account when it asks for your google account. Abit weird but I have gained access to it now. Cheers