HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

Default www.TheImperialReport.com - "The latest scoop in the World of Gaming!"

Hi everyone!

Since I left Habbox, and past all the GCSE stuff, I now run and write for my own website called The Imperial Report.

It's a gaming website, and I post short/casual articles regarding the latest and greatest gaming news.

I've been searching for a place to get some serious feedback (not from close friends) regarding the following things;
    - Quality of content
    - Ease of navigation
    - Design quality
    - Professionalism

Thanks for any traffic and feedback Habbox!

*p.s. Content hasn't been posted recently due to me trying to get my own domain!

Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

I'll give you some honest feedback.

Good Points:

• The layout is simple, there's no breaks and useless content boxes and the articles are easily accessable.
    • Wide variety of content, different games / genres etc. Unlike IGN which is paid by Activision to post articles.
    • Good URL's which have relevance to your articles which will help with SEO.

The not so good things, what your more than likely looking for

• Do you really need the links in the top links which are really there. Things such as About Us and Charity Events are nice things in reality but are most of your users really interested in them? You should keep it reserved for things which are linked clearly to gaming and keep things like that to the footer or in the case of the charities a monthly blog post.
    • Categorise things, some people will be interested in PS4, others Xbox One etc. by having everything together it means you have to go through many articles that are irrelevant.
    • The domain is a bit long - you have some serious competition which mostly have short names; polygon, ign, gamescoop, gamespot, gamespy etc.
    • The domain is a bit irrelevant, it doesn't shout a gaming website from first thoughts and makes me personally think more about weights or something to do with history.
    • Your reports are a bit short and only tend to copy things which have already been reported elsewhere, if it's already out there. You need to add your own spin on things, give feedback; review things etc. The YouTube element is interesting why not review YouTube accounts in return for a link to your site for example. Your helping them and in return their helping you.
    • Consider bait titles and if you don't know what that means. Basically have titles which ask a question and leads the user to read the article to see what its about. For example for your article for Call of Duty Blops 3 Zombies Gameplay, have something like Call of Duty Blops 3 - The Best Zombies Yet? and then give your view on the article at the end. It's makes you want to read on to see what it's about.
    • You haven't posted for 6 days, you'll need to keep things up otherwise it'll come across as dead even if at first you don't have many users.
    • You keep saying 'said the developers'. http://theimperialreport.com/2015/11...4-screenshots/ for example. It would look much better if you put Bethesda Studios there instead - it just looks a bit more professional.

Good luck with it all and I hope it goes well, just a few tips to help
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.