HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default will Justin&Diana Win The Amazing Race? *Spoilers Ahead*

Seriously, these 2 are absolutely unstoppable. In 9 legs, they have won 6, and 2 of the 3 legs they didn't were 2nd placements. Those 2 2nd placements were incredibly close, could have been seconds or a couple minute difference. The one and only time they were ever in danger of being last was in the first leg, when a fast forward attempt backfired on them and they lost their 1st place lead coming off their flight. Had they not done so, they would have been 1st. This is better than Rachel & Dave's first 9 legs during TAR20. Justin & Diana have also won 4 legs in a row.

Some spoilers:
    -There will be another U-turn this Friday.
    -Tiffany & Krista are safe on this leg.
    -Next week's episode title: "It's not easy beating green" - Hint that Justin & Diana survive this week?
    -Logan & Chris are in the F3

Can Justin & Diana make it to the final leg and win? Will Logan & Chris win and become the underdogs? Or will it possibly be the cheerleaders, Tiffany & Krista?

The suspense is mounting.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Are Burnie and Ashley still in it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Are Burnie and Ashley still in it?
    This is the season that's being filmed right now. TAR 27 is airing right now so the social media season has a few months to air. What I can tell you is that Burnie and Ashley haven't been seen since leg 1, collecting a detour clue in 5th place, whereas 9 other teams have been sighted as far as leg 4. This isn't looking good, they probably got sent home on the first or second leg.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

omg i'm on ep 1 and the two guys wit dwarfism slaying at the volleyball challenge lmao amazing

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

hmm i hope so to be honest they are the most competent racers there even if they are v irritating
    HxSS Blue Team

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Evanora View Post
    hmm i hope so to be honest they are the most competent racers there even if they are v irritating
    I haven't seen a better team since Rachel & Dave, and they were turned away from the finish line. The only things that worry me are the third U-turn and teams working together to beat them(If they make it to the 11th leg). Hopefully they can stay solid and maybe beat Rachel & Dave's record of 8 leg wins! (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hi everyone. Unfortunately, previews for this week suggest that Justin & Diana are in big trouble, and they could be going home. I am trying to get the OK from a mod over at the spoiler forum to link to posts from there. This will allow me to give you more details. In the meantime, speculate this weeks episode here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Justin & Diana are in the finale!!! YES OMG!