PDA

View Full Version : Why Not?

Adam$
18-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Hm.. After viewing these forums, I've found that there are many threads on sexual health, which, have been closed, due to 'youngsters' on the forum. :rolleyes:

Sooooo, I've thought of an idea for this. Perhaps create a subforum on this and only allow access to it if the DOB of the account shows you are 16 years or older?

Just a thoguht...

Clarissa
18-10-2005, 09:08 PM
The gay/lesbian and the health tips and advice forum should have its own section with a warning on it before you go in I think and shouldn't be shown of the new threads bit.. thats what i think they should do personally.

Mentor
18-10-2005, 09:13 PM
its been suggested a million times by many people from me to gomminc, but the admin seem not to want to "/
I still cant understand how they dont see it as hypcorical, by haveing a forum devolted to homosexual sexualty, and then wont even let any mention the sligest detail, relating to hertro sexual, or even univecal topics of the same nature.

Plus how did the class that periods topic as sexual heath, it has nothing to do with *** in it ?

Clarissa
18-10-2005, 09:14 PM
i know, it got closed ''/ :s

Mentor
18-10-2005, 09:17 PM
i know, it got closed ''/ :s
Yup, athogh at the currant rate it would probly be more suprsing to hear that a thread was open lol :D

Adam$
18-10-2005, 09:53 PM
It's natural stuff, people should get over it. Most of the forum users are going through puberty anyways.

Mentor
18-10-2005, 10:03 PM
It's natural stuff, people should get over it. Most of the forum users are going through puberty anyways.
As its almost unanomly been agreed by the members, but u try convinceing the admistaion of that

Pulchritudinous
19-10-2005, 08:32 AM
I don't see why not?
I guess some people abused it a teeny bit, but most of the threads have been reasonable.
I don't understand it, it's not like your automatically directed to the threads, it's your choice, it's quite ridiculous really.
They wouldn't close a thread that asks 'Do you shave your face', so why can't people discuss shaving their intimate area. :D

Eamonn
19-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Yes because theres so many 16 year olds the forum it sounds stupid , 16 year olds would probly know this stuff by now anyway

Mentor
19-10-2005, 05:38 PM
My 11 year old brother would know this stuff by now.

$@m
19-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Hm.. After viewing these forums, I've found that there are many threads on sexual health, which, have been closed, due to 'youngsters' on the forum. :rolleyes:

Sooooo, I've thought of an idea for this. Perhaps create a subforum on this and only allow access to it if the DOB of the account shows you are 16 years or older?

Just a thoguht...

I agree but for some reason the mods do not appreciate this idea :s

Code
19-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Please do not be rude, when I last checked it was someone else making the rules in this forum, not JackHB, get your facts right next time ;) - GommeInc

GommeInc
19-10-2005, 10:21 PM
I close the threads because I have to, I also write why I closed it by saying you have to go on a site that will get you in more trouble with your parents because they can be seen as naughty sites to some people.

SO I just go with that :D

NekkLe
19-10-2005, 10:30 PM
I close the threads because I have to, I also write why I closed it by saying you have to go on a site that will get you in more trouble with your parents because they can be seen as naughty sites to some people.

SO I just go with that :D
Sorry if I'm disagreeing with you but isn't there a much more valid reason to why you can't make something like this, in which has been suggested by many users?

Surely were entitled to this? it defiantley helps because people can discuss things they feel uncomfortable with and talking about it over the net can be reasuring. It's logical to have something like this, isn't it?

Maybe Habbox could test it out like you did with the shoutbox? 1 week test and see how it goes.

Sorry if this is pointless, I'm sure you've heard it all before but I'd like to support this issue :)

GommeInc
19-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Sorry if I'm disagreeing with you but isn't there a much more valid reason to why you can't make something like this, in which has been suggested by many users?

Surely were entitled to this? it defiantley helps because people can discuss things they feel uncomfortable with and talking about it over the net can be reasuring. It's logical to have something like this, isn't it?

Maybe Habbox could test it out like you did with the shoutbox? 1 week test and see how it goes.

Sorry if this is pointless, I'm sure you've heard it all before but I'd like to support this issue :)
I have nothing against the threads, but if I wish to continue moderating this forum, I have to stick by rules, even if they are stupid.

When I close a thread I put a reason in my edit, saying you would get in more trouble on this site suggested in Spectates rule Thread than actually on Habbox Forum, because parents may think it is a naughty site and therefore you maybe banned from the Computer. While on Habbox Forum you can discuss these things in a mature manner.

I have also suggested a forum that has the 3 Sub-Forums.

Sexual Health,
Health Tips and Advice,
Gay and Lesbian/

Mentor
19-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Or just go to thybag as that has an uncensored forum wich is hidden from casual viewers :D.... but thats just shamless advertsing tacktics lol.

Yea i agree with gomminc, pitty he dosnt make the rules.... if u get the ipb 2.0 there would be a shamless add for the gihabbo forum here.... *drools* ipb 2.x... im not obsessed ... realy im not.... *worred look*

Pulchritudinous
20-10-2005, 03:12 AM
So basically everybody needs to become a member of thybag and all problems are sorted. :D

Mentor
20-10-2005, 05:47 PM
So basically everybody needs to become a member of thybag and all problems are sorted. :D
Yes the perfect Soultion :D (of cause not byassed by the fact i worn it *shifty eyes*)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!