PDA

View Full Version : What do you hate/ What annoys you?

RedStratocas
18-10-2005, 09:12 PM
We did this in english class today. Just say something, anything that annoys you, something you hate, something that doesnt make sense, or just something that bothers you. Ill start off with:

-I hate it when people say babies are beautiful. They all look the same.
-I hate people who only listen to popular songs
-I hate it when I go somewhere, and forget why I went. I especially hate it when I remember when I get back.

Take your time to think of em. This actually relieves stress when you say stuff like this.

Nisus
18-10-2005, 09:32 PM
I HATE SPAMMERS END OF!!!

ilovejordan
18-10-2005, 09:34 PM
I hate my brother.
I hate starting to talk about something, Sombody interrups you and then you forget what you were saying.
I hate a lot of things :(

Blader_Boy
19-10-2005, 12:14 AM
I hate surprises.

MsTanya
19-10-2005, 05:44 AM
I hate it when youre looking for something and somebody asks you, ' where did you last have it? ' If I knew that I would of found it by now "/

Owen
19-10-2005, 11:21 AM
I hate it when i goto the shops and get loads of stuff and then forget my money ;[

joeyjo21
19-10-2005, 11:26 AM
I hate it when people dont respect other peoples opinions.

Owen
19-10-2005, 11:31 AM
I hate rebecca rofl

Bef
19-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I hate it when u forget you have to go somewhere and then have to rush round in a mad panick to get ready.
I hate spiteful, selfcentered people who will sacrfice there friends to make themselves look better.
I hate liers who completely fool you, "No im not cheating on you" Then you walk in on them in bed with someone else.
I hate gone off milk, Even if its only slightly sour. It makes me violently sick.
I hate myself.
And thats only the beggining of what i hate :)

Rebecca
19-10-2005, 11:40 AM
I hate rebecca rofl

OMGSS you GIT!!! i love owen he turns me on LOLSSS.
hahaha

i hate noobs who post pointless threads like "Callie is a man" yeh like i effing care kkz.. and

i hate it when i have to go offline and go back home and die...
and i hate it when i get... a sore back or w.e

and i hate it when people console you for credits for some cr'ap thing like Roller omgsss! jeez.

Owen
19-10-2005, 11:43 AM
OMGSS you GIT!!! i love owen he turns me on LOLSSS.
hahaha

i hate noobs who post pointless threads like "Callie is a man" yeh like i effing care kkz.. and

i hate it when i have to go offline and go back home and die...
and i hate it when i get... a sore back or w.e

and i hate it when people console you for credits for some cr'ap thing like Roller omgsss! jeez.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MIT YOU NIT

*Back on topic*
I hate zombie link things :|

Rebecca
19-10-2005, 11:44 AM
*drool* i hate.... mushrooms.

BRB I IS GOING GOR A SHOWER FINGY!!!!!!

Owen
19-10-2005, 11:45 AM
*drool* i hate.... mushrooms.

Don't drool at the dinner table please
its very rude

I hate sweeties with nuts hidden deep inside
I hate nuts ;[

Rebecca
19-10-2005, 11:48 AM
i hate you.. :P

Owen
19-10-2005, 11:49 AM
i hate you.. :P

That wasn't pointed at me *Hopes*

I hate it when my ps2 disc's scratch, k?

Rebecca
19-10-2005, 11:51 AM
oooh Same my GTA: Sa got scratched and i never touched it.. now i cnt drive fast listen to music nor kill people. wth is the point.

Owen
19-10-2005, 12:10 PM
oooh Same my GTA: Sa got scratched and i never touched it.. now i cnt drive fast listen to music nor kill people. wth is the point.

ahahahah
you play gangsta games

I hate cheese on its own
makes me sick ;[

Insanity
19-10-2005, 12:16 PM
I hate people who think they are better then everyone else, thoose that think they own everyone and everything and can do what ever they want.
theres quite a few on this forum:rolleyes: One in particular i despise.

Owen
19-10-2005, 12:27 PM
i hate my mum forcing me to go shopping :|

Reeceykins
19-10-2005, 01:25 PM
I hate my life, And everything about it. :(

Smiddy
19-10-2005, 04:24 PM
- I hate it when people mock people for there hair colour / length.
- I hate it when things break.
- I hate it when my friends are sad.
- I hate it when I have to go on holiday to somewhere that is only 70 miles down the road.
- I hate It

joeyjo21
19-10-2005, 04:26 PM
I hate it when habbo release old rares for 25 creds when you paid sooooooooooooo much more for them. I swear to god if throne comes out i'll leave.

RedStratocas
20-10-2005, 11:13 PM
I hate how people dont give people/things a chance
I hate how some people only agree/disagree with things just because its the basic oppinion of their religion/family/peers.
I hate people who act out or repeat something funny that just happened during a movie or show in attempts to make themselves seem funny.
I hate people who make up stories to tell their friends, just to seem like they have done everything.
I hate how everyone obsesses over I pods and thinks they are the best and MP3 players are just copying them:rolleyes:
I hate people who think the only reason they are unpopular is because of what they look like/what music they like/ for no reason. There is always a reason people may not be friends with you, and there are many popular people who arent pretty or listen to different music.
I hate people who try to rebel against teachers for giving them homework or a detention. 99.9% of the time, if a teacher gives you a detention, it was for a decent reason.
I hate people who clearly get caught lieing about something, but still say they were telling the truth.
I hate people who put their headphones or car sterios on really loud for everyone to hear. It isnt cool, and no one cares.
I hate people who claim other people are steriotyping them for what they wear. Arent you steriotyping yourself with what you wear? Its your decision to wear what you do, people are only basing their opinion of you, on what you based on yourself
I hate people who only listen to old music, or only listen to new music claiming one is better. Its good to have each, not just claim everything someone else listens to is stupid.
I hate people who say they hate their life. Many times its because you have little friends, but here is the cycle: You hate your life> People dont want to be friends with you because no one wants to be with someone who hates themself/their life> you have little/no friend> back to you hate your life. See this cycle? Love yourself and you will be happy.
I hate people who butcher songs

:Firefox
21-10-2005, 01:07 AM
I hate cake

Dudeitsme
21-10-2005, 01:23 AM
I hate conformity.
I hate my life.
I hate stereotypes
I hate people judge you cause you smoke

Ellis.
21-10-2005, 01:33 AM
I hate it when I get splinters.
I hate it when I get a bad mark on a test.
I hate it when someone talks behind your back and acts all nice to you in front of your face.
I hate people who obsess over their lives and make it clear to everyone that their life is miserable, that they have no friends, and that they'll attempt to kill themselves, etc.
I hate people who obsess over rare values and go like ''YOU NOOB YOU'RE RIPPING ME OFF BY .02 CS!11!1! READ THE VALUES YOU NOOB!''
I hate it when people judge other people over smoking/clothes/music

And I cannot think of anymore atm . .

Pulchritudinous
21-10-2005, 02:00 AM
-I hate it when people chew loudly.

-I hate it when people chew with their mouth open.

-I hate it when people bite a massive peice of a food, then realise it's not humanly possible to chew a peice of food that large, and they are physically forced to chew with their mouth wide open, and then laugh about it.

-I hate it when people don't wear deodrant.

-I hate it when people prepare food with mankey hands.

-I hate it when people act false.

-I hate it when people say a maximum of 7 words a day.

-I hate it when people don't contribute in class.

-I hate it when overweight white boys talk like they are 'gangster'.

-I hate it when you put alot of effort into to some school work, and the teacher shakes their head and says 'you havn't done this correctly'.

-I hate it when people spoke for popularity.

-I espically hate it when people laugh at others misfortune.

-I hate it when people think they are prettier than everyone else.

-I hate it when girls flirt too much, it makes me cringe.

Eamonn
21-10-2005, 09:20 AM
I hate it when you'r looking for something and someone goes it will be in the last place you look and its like well im not going to look after i've found it :@

Rachi
21-10-2005, 09:27 AM
I hate it when i loose things. Bcoz my mom sed ITS BOZ YA NEVER PUT IT AWAY blah blah. ". i can find things better when my rooms messy

RedStratocas
21-10-2005, 07:27 PM
I hate people who say they hate their lives, when they have loving parents, and honestly nothing big they can complain about in their lives. If you truely do hate your life, you wouldnt tell everyone? Obviously it makes it worse. Most people say they hate their lives in attempts to be cool.

I hate people who go into bands/acting simply for the fame.

I hate people who say they are ugly in attempts for friends to re-assure them they arent.

I hate people who obsess over a product being better than anything else. Ex- people with I pods obsess they are the best and if anyone says otherwise they wont believe them

I hate people who hate a genre and even if they like a song or band in that genre, they will claim they dont.

I hate people who argue over what genre bands are. God, its music, if you like it listen to it. Who cares what its called?

I hate people who are hateful to gay people. Let people do what they want, how does it affect you if someone else is gay?

I hate people who find mathmatical problems to bad things happening in the bible. Such as the people who found that london bombings was on the date 7/7/05 and it ment something in the bible, I forgot what. Have you noticed there is a number from 1-about 40 in the bible each representing something? So every date can be tied to the bible technicaly.

I especially hate how every time that happens, they see it AFTER the bad thing happening.

I hate people who try way to hard to be themselves. Its great to be yourself, but when you start doing everything different than everyone else just so it doesnt look like you are copying or being a "poser", you get a little obsessive over it.

le harry
22-10-2005, 07:16 AM
- I hate people who hate people who hate things
- I hate people who hate themselfs
- I hate it when you think you lose something but it is actually right in front of you
- I hate it when your printer breaks down and you tell your teachers you couldnt do it and they say, Thats no excuse...

ilovejordan
22-10-2005, 08:22 AM
- I hate people who hate people who hate things

You just contradicted yourself :P

le harry
22-10-2005, 09:01 AM
:rolleyes: Damn, I did didnt I :o

Emicat
23-10-2005, 04:03 PM
I hate what I look like.
I hate being labeled a goth, but I have to put up with it.
I hate getting asked if I believe in Satan - don't christians believe in him?
I hate people liking a band just because they fancy a member of it.
I hate falling out with my mates.
I hate my parents being over-protective.
I hate MCFLY!
I hate not being with my boyfriend.
I hate CD's getting scratched - now I can't listen to Whatsername :(
I hate my brother.
I hate thinking I love someone when I just lust for them.
I hate forgotting what I was doing.
I hate people making fun of my last name.
I hate people making fun of my boyfriends voice.
I hate going on holiday.
I hate people labeling themself "Emo" or "Chav".
I hate "Emo Moments".
I hate colds.
I hate my memory.
I hate daddy long legs.
I hate perfume being called "Toilet Water".
I hate Maths.
I hate my school.
I hate english weather.
I hate tyding my room.
And finally, I HATE homework!

There must be more! *thinks*

joeyjo21
23-10-2005, 04:09 PM
I HATE learning to drive with my mum in the car. Its a nightmare and i swear to god the road rage i get because of her screaming at me cannot me good.

I HATE people who put "the person below me is gay" on the habbo console. Its soo immature and they think its cool which just makes it worse.

Owen
23-10-2005, 05:44 PM
I hate people who think to much of thereself

MsTanya
23-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I hate it when you ask someone if your hair looks ok, and they automaticaly say yes even if they think it looks a mess.

Rachi
23-10-2005, 08:11 PM
I hate it when i get cautioned/banned for stuff that other people did too ;]

Rou
23-10-2005, 08:52 PM
I hate its when people take the mick out of other peoples oppinions

Moose
23-10-2005, 09:04 PM
I HATE•Habbo Staff
•UK HABBO STAFF
•UK HABBOS
•This forum
•People on this forum
•The 10 year old mods on this forum
•You
•My Chemical Romance
•Green Day
•Preps
•Surenos
•Nortenos
•People who don't know how to spell and asume they are smart.
•Nickelodeon and the GAY cartoons on it.
•Chavs (The **bleep** is this gay group about)
•People who are too addicted on habbo

I'll finish the list later.

adidas™
24-10-2005, 02:19 PM
i hate the last day of '6weeks holidays' :(

Rebecca
24-10-2005, 02:28 PM
oh god i agree with ^^..
i hate BIG SPIDERS!!

:Bleh
24-10-2005, 09:38 PM
I hate it when people say "I know what your going through" when they don't.. they have no idea.
I hate life.
I hate love when the other person only likes you as a friend.
I hate people who use you.
I hate it when people ignore me.
I hate how life isn't fair.
I hate it how my friends have much better lives than me.
I hate the fact i started this coz now im getting stressed.

Becky.
25-10-2005, 09:07 AM
i h8 ladies behind shop counters pretending to be really nice but they dont accept old money :@

Miny-R
25-10-2005, 02:45 PM
I hate it when people say i know what ur going thru. when they dont.

MsTanya
25-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I hate it when you look at someone and think why do they have a perfect life and im left with this ****e one.

Owen
25-10-2005, 08:24 PM
i hate it when dogs **** your face after they've licked something outside >:l

I am a fish
26-10-2005, 03:03 PM
I hate cats, they're always eating my fellow fishies :(

Emicat
28-10-2005, 10:51 AM
I hate people moaning about their life when they have a perfectly fine one. :@

le harry
28-10-2005, 11:11 AM
I hate Habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!