PDA

View Full Version : Sleepless =[

RainFall.
19-10-2005, 08:03 PM
I just cannot relax anymore. It is really hard to get to sleep =[.. I get into my covers at about 9:45 and dont drift off till about 12 and have to be up for 6:30.. I find it very depressing at school as I am usually having 9 or 10 hours a night. On Sunday night, I went to bed at 10 and didnt get to sleep till about 2:30 =[ What do I do???

cheatking4
19-10-2005, 08:05 PM
do you exercise? As doing a mile run will tire you out, and then you will fall asleep. I usually run a mile before i go to bed. But i have to keep fit because i do karate and want to be a paramedic :D - Hope this helps

Pulchritudinous
20-10-2005, 05:28 AM
Don't drink caffeines, try and relax, set your alarm for about 8am, and go to bed at about 8pm/9pm, your sleeping irregually.

$@m
20-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Like Pulchritudinous said try not to eat or drink before you go to bed, and aswell as excersizing before you go to bed, read a book which will make you drowsy.

Will
20-10-2005, 02:43 PM
do you exercise? As doing a mile run will tire you out, and then you will fall asleep. I usually run a mile before i go to bed. But i have to keep fit because i do karate and want to be a paramedic :D - Hope this helps

I go down the gym 5 days a week for about 1-2 hours and it really does knacker me! I can spend up to 30 mins on a machine there. Anyway what cheatking said is absolutely right. Excercise leads to a good night's sleep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!