PDA

View Full Version : Barrande 'Hey'

Barrande
20-10-2005, 10:45 AM
following introduction concerns forum user 'barrande'.

hello 'habbox' forum community users, pleasure to introduce myself I'm barrande, currently distant between space but unfortunately unable to give the location of which planet I'm living on. Enjoy personally many habbohotels world-wide like:

United kingdom - .co.uk

Australia - .com.au

united states - .com

singapore - .com.sgplus apparently many more various habbohotels and there amazing communitys, certainly love genres of music from oldies, new age, rock, dance, house, rave, pop, hip-hop and rasta. Been a habbohotel users for currently 4 years going. YES! since the great dawning of habbohotel doorstep which appo first put his pixel foot on "admires doormat stain". i'm located normally roaming hallways on habbo after advising hotel users with educational resourceful advice concerning habbohotel web based 3d envirmental avatar chat to faq's problems.

been listening to habboxradio, for a while not long as i was mainly a habbohut listener but i've been CONVERTED due to the brillaint DJ's blasting outrageous music daily through my speakers. I've not a favorite person on habbohotel or real life.

thank you for taking your time reading my introduction and hopefully see you around the hotels be careful be intelligent be safe and goodbye.

kind regards barrande.

MissAlice
20-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Hello Barrande :)

Good to see you have registered with Habbox! What took you sooooooo long :p

A warm welcome :)

ps. I think this is the first time I have posted in the introductions forum.

Bef
20-10-2005, 11:07 AM
-Salutes- Welcome, i think your going to be fun... but i just woke up and your not making much sense. Hope you enjoy the forum. We are all a bit odd here. So ye, Welcome to Habbox. <3

CursedHeart
20-10-2005, 11:44 AM
another habbo oldie. hoorah, welcome

Alex-Stacy
20-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the forums.. blah-dee-blah, read the rules and you'll be fine from there.

Owen
20-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Nice introduction ;P
Welcome

MsTanya
20-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Hey hey hey!! welcome to the forum xD

Neversoft
20-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Hey, Welcome to Habbox Forum! Enjoy your stay! :)

Vause
21-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Hello Barrande :)

Good to see you have registered with Habbox! What took you sooooooo long :p

A warm welcome :)

ps. I think this is the first time I have posted in the introductions forum.

Rofl!!

Heya, Have fun on the forum d00de. :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!