PDA

View Full Version : I'm really worried

letsdance6
21-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Hi it's emma again and lately i am feeling really depressed, im getting pains and getting seriously bad headaches and today my parents had a row and my mum walked out, i took 4 pills yesterday because of the headache but it didn't work.

-Paul
22-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Hi it's emma again and lately i am feeling really depressed, im getting pains and getting seriously bad headaches and today my parents had a row and my mum walked out, i took 4 pills yesterday because of the headache but it didn't work.

Mayb Just Stress?

$@m
22-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Maybe stress and not getting enough sleep? Also try drinking a lot more water, you might be getting dehydrated?

Rachi
22-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Mayb Just Stress?
And that helps HOW?!?!

try and relax a bit.
I keep gettin really bad head aches too.
I dno what it is.
Make sure u drink loadsa water aswel it might be dehydration

Mentor
22-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Spending to much time on a pc, can also apprntly cause headaches for some people due to the screen flicering.

Athogh ive been on pc day in day out a lot longer than is advicable, and had no problems.

Aslo if you have any eye slight problems or need glasses yoru eyes haveing to strain alot can also cause headakes.

Or as other have said, it may just be stress, ion wich case rachi's advice would probly be best as ive never had any stress problems so am unable to comment on what to do about it "/

ilovejordan
22-10-2005, 10:46 PM
four pills of what ? :s

Digital
22-10-2005, 10:55 PM
four pills of what ? :s
XTC he he :)

GoldSolid
23-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Aww :'(
I feel for you.. Try spending some time off the computer for your headaches and drinking more fluids, (i've got a killer headache cause I spend lots of time on the pc)
And im sure your parents will get back together again... Thats what my mum and step dad are like...

Good luck :) <333

:Bleh
25-10-2005, 09:49 AM
If it's just stress try talking it out with friends, thats what i do, and once i got so stressful when i was out with my friends i started crying for no reason but that really helped.

skelayton
26-10-2005, 02:28 PM
i heard that water can help get rid of a headache, cos a headache is caused by the brain not having enough fuild (coke, fizzy drinks will not help)

RyAzIzErE
26-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Taking more Paracetamol will not help Much

try Natural Remedies

Sleep,Drinking Plenty of Water and Not being Stressed

Please Speak to your Local GP if you are worried

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!