PDA

View Full Version : Tell us your worst teacher

djotto1991
23-10-2004, 10:42 PM
There name and what they do to annoy you or embarress you :p

Max
23-10-2004, 10:48 PM
My teacher for dutch (my first language because i live in holland so its like the same as if u guys have english class) cuz shes a *ahum* and she gives boring lessons...
And my french teacher cuz he's a *ahum* cuz he embarress most of the ppl in class..including me :@ He freaks out if u dont no sumtin he asks and he goes like: u should have known this 2 years ago, yada yada yada bla bla bla

Simonac55
24-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Mine is my english teacher because she always get me to speak to the class and I'm very shy about my accent in english.

Moose
24-10-2004, 01:05 AM
My Old 6th grade teacher Mr. Jones (first name tom) from cruickshank middle school

hes an old hag who is always off beat when he plays his drums and he wouldn't leave me alone, HE ANNOYD ME LIKE HELL >:(

Mr.Kylee
24-10-2004, 07:43 AM
I would say my math teacher :P shes just so evil..last year i didnt had gd grades at math and she always gave me extra hard things to do cause she knew i cant do it O_O

geertjuhhh
24-10-2004, 07:48 AM
its probably my maths teacher, she has some sort of handicap, she cant wink
her eyes normally, she always does it very extreme, like when i wink my eyes, i keep em closed for less then a second, but she keeps em closed for more then 2 seconds, its really odd.

(btw, i thought wink was the right word, im not sure)

Da-Weasel
24-10-2004, 08:31 AM
HAS to be my french teacher. Whenever we do something wrong we have to read 5 pages of the french book. He's so annoyin

Revis
30-10-2004, 12:04 PM
my old history teacher, he was a Dr of history and was so full of himself and he used to only like about a 3rd of the class and ignore the rest. He gave me a d/t for adding something to my work whilst he was talking, although he said write down anything youve missed out.

mohwar
31-10-2004, 09:24 PM
Mine is Miss farm she had *** change u can't cal her sir or detion :@

edit - EvilBrandon :
Don't avoid the bobba filter! :@
Edit - !xx!kyle!xx! - I erased the word :)

Kristjan2
08-11-2004, 06:02 AM
Well, MY worst teacher (beileve it or not!) was my Year 6 teacher. She. Was. Hell. If you wrote the DATE wrong (yes!) she would make you stay in at break and do it again. Her name: Miss Woods. But, thankfully, she's gone now (phew) and I'm in secondary school.

Mentor
08-11-2004, 08:11 PM
worst tecaher at the mont would have to be porrage... ill say no more

Bunny
01-01-2005, 12:25 AM
I know!!! My worst teacher is our french teacher, Mr. Smith. He can't even speak french!!! Once I was in detention and he started practising reading aloud basic french, lol. And another time there was an exchange student from France who was talking to him and it took him about 5 minutes to know what she was saying.

Xanatos.
18-01-2005, 02:25 AM
My math teacher... she gave me lunch detention for no reason

Jim Rotates
27-01-2005, 05:55 PM
My Religion teacher, she rambles on about her spanish husband and always, asks me to "see her after class" when I do nothing

Ciaran
27-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Omg my maths teacher, i did 3 homeworks but handed them in like 1 lession late (keep in mind its only 3 and i did do them) and she gave me a hour after school and my friend has never done homework in maths but got away with it. :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!