PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal - Henry

Tipped
24-10-2005, 04:55 PM
I Have to admit i HATE arsenal and without henry arsenal are pure pants :D E.g West Brom 2-1 Arsenal Notice There was no henry there :p i support man u so if you wanna moan back feel free :d

MR Furniture
24-10-2005, 04:56 PM
i support united aswell :( bad run at the minute

Chaz
24-10-2005, 04:56 PM
ye i'm a chelsea fan n i agree alough man u r rubbish

MR Furniture
24-10-2005, 04:58 PM
ye i'm a chelsea fan n i agree alough man u r rubbish says a glorry grabber whos team drew 1-1 with botom of the table :p jokes

Tipped
24-10-2005, 05:00 PM
ahahahahha 1-1 everton that was funny... :d but other than that chelsea i gotta admit are unstoppable :@ Charlton, Man Utd + Tottenham not far off though

Brody
24-10-2005, 05:01 PM
ARSENAL ARSENAL MAN U R PANTS I ADMIT CHELSEA R GD BUT MAN U R RUBBISH SAME WITH SPURS

MR Furniture
24-10-2005, 05:02 PM
ARSENAL ARSENAL MAN U R PANTS I ADMIT CHELSEA R GD BUT MAN U R RUBBISH SAME WITH SPURS
we drew to 3rd in the league. thats rubbish? atleast were above you.

Brody
24-10-2005, 05:03 PM
BUT 4 HOW LONG. FERGIE= RUBBISH WENGER= FRENCHMAN MOURINHO=FUNNY

MR Furniture
24-10-2005, 05:05 PM
BUT 4 HOW LONG. FERGIE= RUBBISH WENGER= FRENCHMAN MOURINHO=FUNNY
man your a glory grabber i can sense it. soon to be supporting the blues?

Exorcize
24-10-2005, 05:07 PM
i support man u to and i was in a riot when malc glaz took over it wass very good it was in mega store

MR Furniture
24-10-2005, 05:08 PM
i support man u to and i was in a riot when malc glaz took over it wass very good it was in mega store
good job :P

Brody
24-10-2005, 05:10 PM
who u callin a glory hunter i supported arsenal my whole life

MR Furniture
24-10-2005, 05:11 PM
who u callin a glory hunter i supported arsenal my whole life probally but your like omg chelsea <3333

Brody
24-10-2005, 05:12 PM
ye but i can admit wen teams r beta than us wich chelsea r

MR Furniture
24-10-2005, 05:13 PM
yeah same here but i dont go omg mourinho is funny and chelsea r very gd lol

Brody
24-10-2005, 05:15 PM
but morinho is funny chelsea rnt that gd but r gd Quote mourinho Im The special one lol arrogant but funni

MR Furniture
24-10-2005, 05:19 PM
oh well i hate arsenal and chelsea end of.

NekkLe
24-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Look, Arsenal own!

Yes, were having rough times because we let our all time legend go for just 14 mill (Patrick Viera for those who didn't know).
We can cope without Hanry but with him, we own!

Theres not enough Arsenal supporters here :rolleyes:

GoldenBiscuit
25-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Henry will sign for another team in January, and Arsenal will lose it 2nd half of season (not like they havn't already, and allow Liverpool to secure the 4th spot, end of the season top 4:
1) Cheatski :P
2) Man Utd
3) Spurs
4) The Might reds, champs of europe, you got it, Liverpool ;)
-Dan
YNWA

RareIce
25-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Man city till i die i think you should support a team where your from all these glory hunters pffft

GoldenBiscuit
25-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Man city till i die i think you should support a team where your from all these glory hunters pffft
Yea, i'll admit I started off supporting Liverpool through glory hunting, but I never knew about a local team. Brighton and Hove Albian were obviously not on TV, they were in the old non-league, but I heard about them on radio, but as the seagulls. I always assumed that the seagulls were some team who pwned, and everybody loved them, not that they were my local team, I never even knew Liverpool was actually a place at the time. As I grew up, I grew a real ambition for football, and had players as role models. And I did adore Bobby Zamora, I mean, what a legend. And had at times thought of betrayl of Liverpool, but that isn't right, so I stayed. Now, a good 10 years later, I am still a red, and know that really, deep down, no one can ever take that away. A team is a team, not a society, get behind who ever you want, just place, don't change, that really does bug me. :P
-Dan
YNWA

0verRide
25-10-2005, 07:30 PM
i support arsenal to, you can say all you want. we know we arnt a team without henry but oh well. thats our problem to deal with. man u have gone ALLLL the way to hell in a team rating chelsea are only good because they have a rich russian man who cheated to get his money...

GoldenBiscuit
25-10-2005, 07:33 PM
i support arsenal to, you can say all you want. we know we arnt a team without henry but oh well. thats our problem to deal with. man u have gone ALLLL the way to hell in a team rating chelsea are only good because they have a rich russian man who cheated to get his money...
Cheatski, I would like to hear you call them. :P
Nah, they're ruining football, next season Ally and co will be sitting there as they do every season on match of the day, asking another who is going to win, and it'll be Cheatski for sure, I hate that. FA have to stop it, only people that can. Did you know that 'Russian' can buy every team in the UK, shameful.
-Dan
YNWA

FrozenWhisper
26-10-2005, 04:38 PM
ye i'm a chelsea fan n i agree alough man u r rubbish
Liverpool myself so hate Chelsea and Man U. Ha everton at the bottom. Would laugh if they went down. Just read your post Goldenand I agree. It's annoying how one man comes and sudennly Chelsea win all there games and 2 cups. Grrrrr.

GoldenBiscuit
26-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Liverpool myself so hate Chelsea and Man U. Ha everton at the bottom. Would laugh if they went down. Just read your post Goldenand I agree. It's annoying how one man comes and sudennly Chelsea win all there games and 2 cups. Grrrrr.
You gotta annoy the Toffee's, dead bottem. and last season Moyes said they're the best in Merseyside. pfft.. :D
Ynwa <3

FrozenWhisper
26-10-2005, 06:04 PM
You gotta annoy the Toffee's, dead bottem. and last season Moyes said they're the best in Merseyside. pfft.. :D
Ynwa <3
:). My local team would be Macclesfield. And I wasn't into football till I was 9 then I saw Liverpool play and Loved em. So I surport em :)

Jordan3
26-10-2005, 06:13 PM
says a glorry grabber whos team drew 1-1 with botom of the table :p jokes

Why is she a glory grabber?

NekkLe
26-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Henry will sign for another team in January, and Arsenal will lose it 2nd half of season (not like they havn't already, and allow Liverpool to secure the 4th spot, end of the season top 4:
1) Cheatski :P
2) Man Utd
3) Spurs
4) The Might reds, champs of europe, you got it, Liverpool ;)
-Dan
YNWA
Somehow, I really don't think so :) I'm confident that Henry will stay for atleast another 5 more years. To only hot club for him is Baraclona and all that malarkey isn't even true, alot of what the papaers say is to stir things up and thats what there doing.

GoldenBiscuit
26-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Somehow, I really don't think so :) I'm confident that Henry will stay for atleast another 5 more years. To only hot club for him is Baraclona and all that malarkey isn't even true, alot of what the papaers say is to stir things up and thats what there doing.
Yeah, but the papers stiring up plays with there mind. He will go, I expect his agent will make sure he does, you don't get many 'loyal' players now in football.
Ynwa <33

FrozenWhisper
27-10-2005, 07:01 AM
Yeah, but the papers stiring up plays with there mind. He will go, I expect his agent will make sure he does, you don't get many 'loyal' players now in football.
Ynwa <33
Hey hey Gerrard me boy is. Remember all that going to Chelsea thing.

GoldenBiscuit
27-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey hey Gerrard me boy is. Remember all that going to Chelsea thing.
Yeah, but he remember, once red always red; and told the Cheatski scum where to stuff there contract. :D
YNWA <33

FrozenWhisper
27-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah, but he remember, once red always red; and told the Cheatski scum where to stuff there contract. :D
YNWA <33
:o naughty.

GoldenBiscuit
27-10-2005, 06:44 PM
:o naughty.
Naughty? :s
Ynwa <33

FrozenWhisper
27-10-2005, 06:57 PM
where to stuff there contract. :D
YNWA <33
Lol. Anyway so what bands you into lol (soz off topic :P)

Wizzdom
27-10-2005, 07:00 PM
thats true....chelsea would be unbeatable with Henry

FrozenWhisper
27-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Chelsea are "unbeatable" blah :(

GoldenBiscuit
27-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Henry would be useless for Chelsea, they're to defensive for a player such Henry. He would suit Barcalona well, can't think of anybody else who plays high tempo football, and that's what he needs. :rolleyes:
YNWA <33

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!