PDA

View Full Version : Read please.. :)

,Alexx.
26-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Yeah mm okay I don't know of this is the right place to put this but okay here goes.. On monday (not the monday just gone the monday before) I was playing netball in p.e and this girl threw the ball and I caught it awkwardly and hurt my little finger lol and its got a little bit better but it still hurts like crazy. Any ideas for what I should do?

Embean
26-10-2005, 09:46 AM
If it still hurts, go to the doctors to get it checked out. It will probably just have a bad bruising on the bone or something like that :)
Emmy.

skelayton
26-10-2005, 02:31 PM
i agree, thats the theroy i use, give it a day or 2 day or 2 and if it still hurts contact a doctor (if its broken it can be very painfull to move it or u cant move it at all)

YellowParasol
26-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Go To The Hospital?

Eamonn
26-10-2005, 03:10 PM
I had that in basketball with my hand i could barely move it for 2weeks or bend it or anything i just left it :P

RyAzIzErE
26-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah mm okay I don't know of this is the right place to put this but okay here goes.. On monday (not the monday just gone the monday before) I was playing netball in p.e and this girl threw the ball and I caught it awkwardly and hurt my little finger lol and its got a little bit better but it still hurts like crazy. Any ideas for what I should do?
I agree with Emzeh If it hurts do go to your GP

But it could just me minor swelling around the Painful Area ,Dislocated or Slipped Cartilage.

I Suggest you see your Local GP or school Nurse (if you have one)

Hope this is helpful

NekkLe
26-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I done the same after playing football once, it occured that I had strained my joint, a bit like pulling a muscle.
Still, if your worried about it, its always good to go to the doctors just to makesure its nothing serious, by the sounds of it, I'm sure its not :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!