PDA

View Full Version : rare values

jammy94
27-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Throne - 20 hcs - Seen 3 Times -Reason This item is very popular with all the Traders And i have seen it Sell For this price a couple of times and none of the Traders will sell no less that this on habbo

disco - 0.6hc - seen 1 time - Reason for this item was only popular at one time that was when it was a Super Rare But once it come out in Cat and you got one i dont think no body wants no more.

yellow para- 1 hc - Seen 1 time - Reason for saying this item come out in Cat not that long ago it is Really hard to get this on its own and the way you can get one is by offering good so i think thats why the Trader offerd 1 hc for it

green para -1 hc - Seen 2 times - Reason There aint much of a Reason for this but i sent out one message on console and i sold 2 of my green paras for 1 hc each

dragon - 1.2 hc - seen 3 times - Reason this item have Become very popular with the Traders and loads of people are wanting dragons Dont know why..

Silver Nelly -3.7hc - Seen 0 Times - Own opinion : well when this was at 4 hcs this item was Selling Really Well for this Price because i have Numbers of offers Just as good as 4 hcs for my Silver nelly And i dunno why this Dropped in price

Green Bb -4.8hc seen 1 time - this item not many people are Trying to trade for and i Saw one person Trade his For 4 hcs mocha and 6 lodge corners

aloe vera - 3 hcs - Reason - i've Seen this one sell and it sold for 3 hcs and i think the reason why this sold for that is because it is prob the most hardest rare to get hold of so when people see it they will grab it because it will take the a long time to get hold of again

nordic - 1 hc - reason - i have seen this sell once for this price dunno maybe some one wanted it really bad but its still a sale of a pieice of habbo furni

Tristan
27-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi Jammy

Thanks For Your Report. It seems pretty accurate, Good work! Please Keep posting, You're Doing Well.

Thanks

-

Sam, Rare Values Reporter. :wink_blue

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!