PDA

View Full Version : G Unit Clothing

$@m
27-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Do you know which shops are certain or likely to sell 'G-Unit' clothing? If not do you know any UK sites which do?

Thanks in advance,

$@m

NekkLe
27-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Hmmm....G Unit Clothing, I think there hard to find a large variety of them. Only a few mainline shops sell them making it difficult to find the smaller buisiness shops which normally sell a large variety.
Anywhere that sells a fair bit of Reebok should atleast sell some G Unit clothing.
I think you should try and explore your area a bit more as the smaller shops always seem to be hidden or un noticed and thats where the best stuff is.

I'll try and get some websites for some of there clothing.

$@m
28-10-2005, 07:45 AM
Like you said, I went into town today, and looked at all the sportshops that I could find e.g Footlocker, JD, JJB etc. But still couldn't find any G Unit clothing. I think my best bet is probably the web.

Mit
28-10-2005, 08:45 AM
In america footlocker has g unit clothing but in the UK it isnt the big

GoldenBiscuit
28-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Personaly I don't like them sort of clothes, check out Footlocker though, they normally sell clothes like that.

H.bubbly
28-10-2005, 02:24 PM
i know where they sell cool 'hats' that could resemble g unit

NekkLe
28-10-2005, 04:41 PM
In america footlocker has g unit clothing but in the UK it isnt the big
Yeah, G Unit clothing has only been around for about a Year and a half now, alot of it is sold in America. I'm sure they'll start to think about selling over here in the UK and the rest of Europe because theres alot of fans that buy this stuff.
I'm sure it'll be around alot more in shops sooner or later ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!