PDA

View Full Version : Put what music u like here! it would help :D

Cleansed
26-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Reply to this msg with ur fav music! :D

-Soro-
26-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Nirvana, I believe they changed a whole generation of music. Kurt Cobain was a very interesting and passionate character. The depth of his history is immense. I guarrentee no one you know will have more knowledge of the music and lives of Krist, Kurt and Dave, the three Nirvana band members (Before Kurt died in 1994 and they split).

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have all of their albums, singles and live concerts on CD... I love their music.

Fingerboots
26-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Nirvana, I believe they changed a whole generation of music. Kurt Cobain was a very interesting and passionate character. The depth of his history is immense. I guarrentee no one you know will have more knowledge of the music and lives of Krist, Kurt and Dave, the three Nirvana band members (Before Kurt died in 1994 and they split).

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have all of their albums, singles and live concerts on CD... I love their music.
Kurt Cobain was amazing, I read his autobiography.. He went through a lot.

I don't like a whole variety in music, but lots of bands in the Indie Rock.
Snow Patrol - They are just amazing and their album is brilliant! ;D
Franz Ferdinand - Go them! Ah, they rock.
The Zutons - Seen them live, amazing and I love 'em.

Revis
29-10-2004, 08:07 PM
Yeah nirvana were brilliant,i prefer the nevermind and unplugged in new york albums, but Dave Grohls band Foo Fighters rule aswell.Ol' Dave also did the drums for QOTSA's latest album. Franz Ferdinand are good but i prefer bands like Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Muse and Feeder. Not punk but not that really hard rock. I also have in a playlist Greenday and Jimmy Eat World, Queen and loads more.

Fingerboots
11-11-2004, 08:36 PM
Yeah nirvana were brilliant,i prefer the nevermind and unplugged in new york albums, but Dave Grohls band Foo Fighters rule aswell.Ol' Dave also did the drums for QOTSA's latest album. Franz Ferdinand are good but i prefer bands like Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Muse and Feeder. Not punk but not that really hard rock. I also have in a playlist Greenday and Jimmy Eat World, Queen and loads more.
MUSE <3
I missed out on there tour, tickets sold out in first day.. *Smacks Noggin*

Trance
11-11-2004, 10:23 PM
My favorite genres of music are punk, emo, screamo, gothic, and 90's alternative. I just feel they express the most talent out of every other genre and, of course, I like the way they sound. One of my favorite is Cradle of Filth, if you ever get the chance to look at their lyrics, I highly suggest you look at them. Their lyrics are so vivid and poetic and they're highly talented in my opinion.

I don't think the "gothic" genre of music would be the same without Cradle of Filth. I absolutely adore their creativity.

ash5768
12-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Punk rock and emo: blink 182, lostprophets etc.. i get kerrang every week, watch it a listen to kerrang radio on ma pc.

Mit
12-11-2004, 07:52 PM
all u guys sound like goths (boo), i like this music: RNB & HIP HOP

http://www1.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=126640[/URL]

http://http://www1.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=323556

G-flow
12-11-2004, 07:56 PM
i really like stuff like nirvana and lost prophets and blink-182 and stuff like that but i also really like hip-hop and gangsta rap stuff like dre,snoop dogg, etc etc :eusa_booh

Max
12-11-2004, 08:21 PM
Gimme Punk, Metal, Rock, Jazz etc.
Wait i till wot i dont like/hate that will be faster ;)
I dont like: R&B, Rap, HipHop etc. Popmusic, that fake soft rock (like maroon 5)

Some bands i like:
Sum41, Real Big Fish, RHCP, CoB, Slipknot, Metallica, BloodHound Gang, Lost Prophets, the Streets, Dropkick Murphys, Floggin Molly, Group X, Murderdolls, Mudvayne and lots and lots more

Ryan
13-11-2004, 01:21 AM
im 1 of these ppl that if it sounds good ill listen to it im mainly into rock and death metal lol i will listen to bit of dance now and again tho

StRaT
18-11-2004, 06:27 PM
i like all rock but recently ive been listening to biffy clyro and green day and good charlotte, im kind of into heavy punk at the moment but my tastes vary and nirvana have been an inspiration to my band

Mizki
22-11-2004, 12:54 PM
I like everything. But some of my favourites are:

Greenday
Sheryl Crow - What if god was one of us
Ian Van Dahl
Oasis
Avril Lavigne

Fingerboots
27-11-2004, 01:59 AM
Oasis.. Ah I love them :')
'Specially three of their songs which are amazing..
- Little by Little
- Wonderwall
- Bitter Sweet Symphany
Oh, and that Alanis Morisette song Ironic. :rolleyes:

Revis
05-03-2005, 01:00 PM
MUSE <3
I missed out on there tour, tickets sold out in first day.. *Smacks Noggin*
My bro got those tickets, and linkin park with lost prophets as opening act. He also got 4 tickets to Coldplays tour :eusa_wall

Some names i forgot to mention - Xtm, Coldplay, Limp Bizkit, Phantom Planet (California), Undertones (Teenage Kicks), Coolio (Gangsta's Paradise), Xzibit and more...

This is a Radio Producers Dream, having all their Potential Clients Music Taste in one thread.

Dave,
05-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Meh its not really. In most of the music threads people have said they are mostly into rock but I hardly hear any of it played.

Jim Rotates
05-03-2005, 02:28 PM
I like No Doubt, The Futureheads, RHCP's older stuff, some Rage Against The Machine, Nirvana and I'm starting to like Placebo, I never really noticed how much I actually like them

Revis
05-03-2005, 06:28 PM
A friend in needs a friend indeed,
A friend with weed is better,
A friend with breasts and all the rest,
A friend who's dressed in leather,
Yeah Placebo rule, even if they make songs about the lead singer who speaks japaneese who wants a friend with weed who's dressed in leather.

Audioslave is also pretty cool, espcially Cochise, Show me how to live and Set that F**ker Off...

Jim Rotates
06-03-2005, 01:43 AM
^ I love that song, my favourite though would have to be either Nancy Boy or Every You Every Me

Chillzy
06-03-2005, 01:52 AM
Alicia Keys - Karma

Pilgrim-Soul
11-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Feeder/Rock

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!