PDA

View Full Version : Im back an im answering questions

pechie100
28-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Yes it is me , Oli Moore , but with a name change
People have been saying it is because i have been getting pointless bad rep
which i have !
http://tinypic.com/f21zde.jpg
Nets and !Honey didnt even post a comment thier so lame but the real reason i got a name change is i want my forum name so be the same as my habbo name so i requested a name change
And hopefully people will apriciate me more if i start new
So all my enimies i want to make up with you , all the people i have bad repped , i am sorry
I dont want enimies on this forum who hate me i just want friends who will get on with me so please
Exept my apolagey , please , especialy Kaye , we havnt got on well but i want to be friends with evryone
Please dont bad rep me for this :(

YellowParasol
28-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Hmm.. Well everyone Deserves a new start. :)

!honey
28-10-2005, 11:40 AM
i didnt leave a comment because i didnt even mean to bad rep you, im sorry i meant to give u possitive rep :( sorry, i will rep this one when i can :)

kasi
28-10-2005, 12:10 PM
i accept your apology.

pechie100
28-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Safe Kaye
How did you 'accidently' bad rep

kasi
28-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Safe Kaye
How did you 'accidently' bad rep
i didnt say accidently. :S

i know i bad repped you and i meant to do it?

pechie100
31-10-2005, 08:01 AM
I wernt talkin 2 u kaye i was talking to honey

kasi
02-11-2005, 12:06 AM
I wernt talkin 2 u kaye i was talking to honey
ah okay lol

nets
04-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Pointless bad rep? I think not. I do not need to explain myself when giving you negative rep, as every single post you make explains why.
I have yet to read one post created by yourself, which doesn't define your stupidity. It would be an insult to newbie’s to call you a “noob” - so I’ll have to quote “Jon606” there and call you a loser.
You’ve created numerous threads about people disliking you and negative repping you, and as I’ve said before: if not for the reps when purchasing VIP you would most likely have a red glow under your rep power of 0.

Incision
04-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Welcome back Oli.

pechie100
04-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Pointless bad rep? I think not. I do not need to explain myself when giving you negative rep, as every single post you make explains why.
I have yet to read one post created by yourself, which doesn't define your stupidity. It would be an insult to newbie’s to call you a “noob” - so I’ll have to quote “Jon606” there and call you a loser.
You’ve created numerous threads about people disliking you and negative repping you, and as I’ve said before: if not for the reps when purchasing VIP you would most likely have a red glow under your rep power of 0.
Get some mates lol , u dont like me so dont post in my threads

nets
04-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Me make friends? I'm not the one with more negative reps than positive.
Also your thread is breaking the rules, so I suggest you close it before you go back onto "cautioned-member" which will most likely happen in the near future.

pechie100
04-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Haha
Shut up
lol

Alesha
04-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Calm down children. Nets. You should have left a comment tho.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!