PDA

View Full Version : Rate Em' or Slate Em'

Flauvo
29-10-2005, 06:56 PM
This is new to HabboxForum,

Every Matchday Saturday, you get the chance to give positive or negative feedback to any team.

Because there are so many matches on Saturday, we only choose 5 from either
PremierShip
ChampionShip
League 1 - [Rarely]

Chelsea 4-2 Blackburn Rovers
Personally i am backing Chelsea to win the PremierShip. I think everyone can agree with that. Blackburn did well until Joe Cole struck.
Middlesborough 4-1 Manchester Utd
I think we're all surprised by this one. Manchester were down 3-0 by halftime. C.Ronaldo got one back for Man U on the stroke of full time
Sunderland 1-4 Portsmouth
Sunderland suffer another loss. This week they were shut out by Portsmouth. They need to get wins...and soon!
Crewe Alexandra 2-2 Crystal Palace
A win against Liverpool midweek but the confidence never carried to beat Crewe in this close encounter
Norwich 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday
A win for Sheffield Wednesday away from home. They found a new striker but is he good enough?

Of course, if you want to talk about another match then do so. These are just featured matches.

Carling Cup Draw -

Bolton v Leicester
Manchester United v West Brom
Doncaster v Aston Villa
Arsenal v Reading
Wigan v Newcastle
Charlton v Blackburn
Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace
Millwall v Birmingham

Jordan3
29-10-2005, 08:26 PM

Chelsea have got back from two draws, and proved they're not boring, following the Gunners and Man U's results, they must be champions

Haven't seen much of 'Boro this season, but United haven't been great, especially the back four, and this proves it. Well done the Teesiders =]

Sunderland played well against the Toon last week, but this IS a shock. Portsmouth seemed to be in disarray, but maybe Perrain will stay now.

My team Luton went there, and lost 3-1. Crewe are a tough side to beat, and Palace must have done well to nick a draw.

Norwich eh. 4-0 down to Luton and 3-0 down to QPR in the past two weeks, and out the league cup, will it get any worse?

Carling Cup Draw -

Bolton v Leicester
Doncaster v Aston Villa
Arsenal v Reading
Wigan v Newcastle
Charlton v Blackburn
Millwall v Birmingham

Im tipping Bolton, Man U, Doncaster, Arsenal, Wigan, Blackburn, Boro and Millwall to come through, and I think Bolton, Blackburn or Boro will win it.

GoldenBiscuit
30-10-2005, 03:05 PM

Chelsea have got back from two draws, and proved they're not boring, following the Gunners and Man U's results, they must be champions

Haven't seen much of 'Boro this season, but United haven't been great, especially the back four, and this proves it. Well done the Teesiders =]

Sunderland played well against the Toon last week, but this IS a shock. Portsmouth seemed to be in disarray, but maybe Perrain will stay now.

My team Luton went there, and lost 3-1. Crewe are a tough side to beat, and Palace must have done well to nick a draw.

Norwich eh. 4-0 down to Luton and 3-0 down to QPR in the past two weeks, and out the league cup, will it get any worse?

Carling Cup Draw -

Bolton v Leicester
Doncaster v Aston Villa
Arsenal v Reading
Wigan v Newcastle
Charlton v Blackburn
Millwall v Birmingham

Im tipping Bolton, Man U, Doncaster, Arsenal, Wigan, Blackburn, Boro and Millwall to come through, and I think Bolton, Blackburn or Boro will win it.
I expect Man Utd will take this serious though this year.

Flauvo
30-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Man Utd will concentrate on success in europe.
Chelsea wanted the Carling Cup but got knocked out :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!