PDA

View Full Version : ^ Ice Creams ^

NekkLe
31-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Yessss! I honestly think these trainers are the best! As they don't sell them anywhere around near me, it looks like I'm going to have to order some from America.
There designed by Nigo and co-designed by Pharrel Williams of N.E.R.D. He there design has the logo on the sole of the trainer is BBC (Billionair Boys Club) and I've got to get a pair of these!

Just wondering if any of you have these? or know anywhere in England where to buy them from?

ChloeDust
31-10-2005, 07:41 PM
DUDE they rock, i want some customised trainers, do they do them for girls? ;oooo -Jealous, -sobs x[ lol

NekkLe
31-10-2005, 08:04 PM
DUDE they rock, i want some customised trainers, do they do them for girls? ;oooo -Jealous, -sobs x[ lol
Lol^

There not customised, thats just how there made. And yes, they make them for the girls too :)

kasi
31-10-2005, 08:35 PM
their hottttttttt

Smiddy
31-10-2005, 10:04 PM
They are very nice ;)

I think they're too gangsta for my liking though :rolleyes_

NekkLe
31-10-2005, 10:18 PM
They are very nice ;)

I think they're too gangsta for my liking though :rolleyes_
Never! There a mix between skater and Urban. Pharrel is a skater but he also produces hip hop music.
It kind of all fits in when you think about it. Smiddy, I'm sure your too gangster for them arn't you? ;)

$@m
31-10-2005, 10:19 PM
I saw them in Footlocker, London on the weekend. How much were they off the net, as they are £60 in Footlocker.

NekkLe
31-10-2005, 10:20 PM
There meant to retail at about $200. There are only a few selected boutiques around London that have them ;)

Smiddy
31-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Never! There a mix between skater and Urban. Pharrel is a skater but he also produces hip hop music.
It kind of all fits in when you think about it. Smiddy, I'm sure your too gangster for them arn't you? ;)
Haha, Yea, it's hard to stop being so gangsta *cough*, Im not a skater or urban either ;P
Im a smiddy, or if anythign a mosher i spose :rolleyes:

NekkLe
31-10-2005, 10:24 PM
o.O a mosher, I've heard of them, are they like the people who go mad and beat each other up in the mosh pits? Thats cool :p My freinds been in one of them.

kasi
01-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Haha, Yea, it's hard to stop being so gangsta *cough*, Im not a skater or urban either ;P
Im a smiddy, or if anythign a mosher i spose :rolleyes:
YAY MOSHER :)

*FORMS A MOSH PITS AND JUMPS ABOUT*

StripedTiger
01-11-2005, 05:22 PM
I'll pretend i know what Urbans looks like :p

and yeah they are nice :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!