PDA

View Full Version : Help! Ma First Game Of New Season And From Striker To Goalkeeper!?!?

Mohawk Man
31-10-2005, 10:25 PM
right i used to play on the right as a striker but ive been moved all the way back to goalkeeper and im alright when i play because im tall and it helps so any tips on diving and penaltys or free kicks?

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 04:05 PM
1) Penaltys, just don't dive before you have seen the ball leave his foot, and go which way he has place it.
2) Line the wall up the best as possibly, and be sure every man is marked, unless you do zonem marking, in which case I advise you to just stay on your toe's. :)
3) Diving comes down to skill, but postion yourself well to avioud inbarrishing yourself.

I posted in the other thread, DO NOT SPAM! :@

YellowParasol
01-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Here's a Tip:

Always watch the ball when on Free kicks.

Penalty is just like a Guessing game.. might be ok to watch their feet where they are Aiming for Goal.

When someone on a Attack, go to the Post where the Strikers on the Opposite team are running down the Wing.. Hope that helps ;)

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Here's a Tip:

Always watch the ball when on Free kicks.

Penalty is just like a Guessing game.. might be ok to watch their feet where they are Aiming for Goal.

When someone on a Attack, go to the Post where the Strikers on the Opposite team are running down the Wing.. Hope that helps ;)
What I said, really. :rolleyes:
Damn, Peterborough fans these days. :D

Rou
01-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Be Bossy on coners etc tell players were you want them

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Be Bossy on coners etc tell players were you want them
... And be on your feet to either grab that ball, punch it, or blocked incoming attemps on goal.

Mohawk Man
02-11-2005, 05:37 PM
very good advice guys thanks rep points for all of you

GoldenBiscuit
02-11-2005, 06:09 PM
very good advice guys thanks rep points for all of you
Thank you. :)

Kyle.tk
03-11-2005, 08:55 AM
you remeber when dudek jumped about the line do that on penaltys. Watch their eyes and there feet. If there looking one way and look like there going to shoot another, go the way they are going to shoot (if ya get what i mean)
freekicks you should stand at the opposite end of the goal to where the freekick is being taken. If its in the centre, stand in the centre. Put a line of defenders where you want them, this is down to personnal choice ofcourse, but eh.
on corners try and play the offside trap. that is, before the corner is taken (but just about to, send all your players running out (so dont have someone on your line) If this fails to work command your area, punch it out, catch it if possible. And if that doesnt work, descretly take down the striker (make sure your not seen though=D)
on 1 on 1's make sure you come out, unless you see a defender whos catching him up, always come out, you do this thier striker/player will panic and most probably fumble it and miss or you will get it.
Always make sure you tell your players what to do. That way if they dont do what you say, and the other team scores, you can shout at them=D

Mohawk Man
03-11-2005, 04:14 PM
brill advice

GoldenBiscuit
03-11-2005, 05:30 PM
you remeber when dudek jumped about the line do that on penaltys. Watch their eyes and there feet. If there looking one way and look like there going to shoot another, go the way they are going to shoot (if ya get what i mean)
freekicks you should stand at the opposite end of the goal to where the freekick is being taken. If its in the centre, stand in the centre. Put a line of defenders where you want them, this is down to personnal choice ofcourse, but eh.
on corners try and play the offside trap. that is, before the corner is taken (but just about to, send all your players running out (so dont have someone on your line) If this fails to work command your area, punch it out, catch it if possible. And if that doesnt work, descretly take down the striker (make sure your not seen though=D)
on 1 on 1's make sure you come out, unless you see a defender whos catching him up, always come out, you do this thier striker/player will panic and most probably fumble it and miss or you will get it.
Always make sure you tell your players what to do. That way if they dont do what you say, and the other team scores, you can shout at them=D
If you had better grammer I might have repped you. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!