PDA

View Full Version : Written Memories – Ends 3rd December

StripedTiger
05-11-2005, 11:37 AM
A lot of us would have had a diary at some point in our lives. Some of us will still have one and still look back into our lives from time to time. A diary is our best friend some times and can help us talk about our feelings without actually talking to someone. We look back into our diaries and look at the amazing events we have had in our lives and what experiences we have had. What I would like you to do is to write a diary entry for a very special habbo day.

Thank you to Allegedly for suggesting this competition

To enter this competition you must be permanent staff when the winner is announced.

The Prize: 1 HC Sofa, 2 Red pillows & 1 mochamaster kindly donated by Allegedly & 1 HC Sofa kindly donated by Slydz.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name:
Habbox Name:
Entry:

What are you waiting for?

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, and remember to leave your habbo name.

This competition will run until 3rd December unless otherwise stated. After that the winner will be chosen and Aquae will hand over the prizes in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Staff Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on December 3rd 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced in this forum and will be announced in the final post of this competition and will be contacted by Aquae to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competitions.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. ANYONE COMMENTING WILL ALSO BE UNABLE TO ENTER ANY COMPETITION IN THIS FORUM FOR ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF THEIR COMMENT.

Adzeh
05-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Habbo Name: :Newsie

Habbox Name: :Newsie

Entry: Dear Diary,

Today I did my first ever radio show on Habbox Live, it was great. I kicked off the show with that new Craig David song (Don't lve you no more) the audience loved it. Even though I never got more than 25 listeners I am not complaining, because those 25 listeners were the best audience I ever had. They sent in lots of requests and were really nice to me on my first show.

I also did a lot of competitions (with my own Habbo furni), they loved them all and were begging me to stay over another DJ's slow by the end. I love Habbox Live and its listeners because they are so friendly and warm to DJs and Habbox staff. I can't wait for my next show.

kobi626
05-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Habbo Name: Kobi626
Habbox Name: Kobi626
Entry: Bulling on Habbo based on Racism

Dear Diary,

How are you today?
Well, I'm in bad mood.

It all started when I nicely sat in Habbox Help desk wondering what i'll do today. After few moments, I sat infront of the bar, and said "Anybody need help?" kindly. One habbo sat there, and laughed at me.

So I said: "What is so funny? :P", and he said "You.".
Confused and random I asked him " Me? Why? "
And he answered "Because your a Jew".

At that moment I wanted to kill myself, Infact, I wanted to kill that guy.
So what if i'm a Jew? Is that so bad?
I so hate racism, And allways try to ignore, But it never helpes.

Anyway, I asked him "Why being a Jew is so funny?",
And he said "Because Jews (not very nice words) , and I hate them".
Next I told him: "But why do you hate them? Have you ever saw a Jew?"
And he answered after sometime of thinking "No. But I heard about them".

Well, here you got the most stupid answer. He didn't see any Jew in his life, But he "know" how Jews are. I was sick of hearing this, Just shocked of these kind of people who have no life and hate other religions.

The story ended quick. I banned him off HxHD and he didn't come back again.
But the point of this is that people judge people of their religion. I can't believe people are that low who care about it.

From then, people keep calling me "HEY JEW" or "JEWS [not nice word]".
But I don't care, Because I'm proud being a Jew, and they just jealous :).

Never fear of being a Muslim/Christian/Jewish or any other religion. The important thing is ur personallity.

Goodnight Diary ;).

myke
05-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Habbo(x) name: Syrupymonkey

Entry: When I won the habbox help desk summer quest 2005

Date: 27/7/05

Dear Diary,

I am so happy! I am crying because I am so happy!

I won the habbox help desk summer event! I won a petal patch and a trophy from Cypher- ! I am so happy! It was rather easy :D We were on sort of a quest ... x.Glitz.x Was the organiser.

I was the first to the last room. We had to find hidden stickies to help us to get to the next room. It was great!

I can't believe I won!
I hope one day I could be like her!

Well I'm off :( Mum Calls me for dinner!

I Will write again soon!

Mike xXx

KCMac
05-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Habbo Name: KCMac
Habbox Name: KCMac
Entry: Day i first DJed!

Dear Diary

Today i did my first radio on HabboHut.com and the feeling was off one i codulnt describe. The listners where really kind to me and where sending me messages throught the requests line to help me and make me happy throught my first shift. I can renember the first Request that i had and it was for Walkie Talkie Man by stereogram. HabboHut has rekindeld my intreest for radio and DJing

Best go now , Will write tomorow

Jamie

Kimmeh.
05-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Habbox Name: Kimmeh.
Habbo Name: Kimmeh.
Entry:

20-10-2005
Dear Diary,
Well, todays the day of the special Prom me Cal and Lissie put together... I'm so excited, I might actually make some great friends tonight.. I eventually got there knowing I was going to have a good time... then Cal's computer went and blew itself up so she couldn't make it, but I kept in touch with her throughout the night hoping to see if she was alright :D I knew it wouldn't be the same without Cal so we all decided to have a game of Spin The Bottle although the Bottle kept landing on Ben! Ha ha! Lissie had a great time speaking to her good friends from the Help Desk and even Dave managed to turn up from his busy schedule, bless him! Me and Craig spoke for ages and he was a naughty boy as he kept kissing my nose ^o^, but I kept poking his back for revenge muahahaha! Tom kept making me and Craig laugh with his afro and it was getting late so I decided to head off for the night, but I went to see Cal just before the end of the night to see if she was still alive from the explosion! Luckily she was fine and she was on her laptop, but I knew that the Prom was a success because everybody had a good time, well apart from Ben who thought everybody was bullying him, bless him :)

Well thats it for tonight lovies....
Love your pal, Kim x

blue:dragon
06-11-2005, 12:58 PM
habbo name : blue : dragon (no spaces)
habbox name : blue : dragon (no spaces)

entry: Last hairball for my cat

december the 10th , was the worst day of my life as my cat felix had died at 5:47 am by suffication and i had felix for 7 years! The reson why she sufficated because of a hairball! and so word of advise make sure you're cats spit out hairballs.

thank you for you're time

Edited By Aquae - Entry withdrawn

JT-Fan
21-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Entry withdrawn by Rupsie.

Sygon
23-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Habboname: gnuhc
Habboxforum name: sygon
entry: The day i set foot in asia
Dear diary its late june now and ive just arrived in sheing hei
everything is different hear the culture, the food (totally great) everything!
It really amazes me; how different the world is; how different people can be
its beautiful here and i really like it.

HobJob
28-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Habbo Name: HobJob
Habbox Name: HobJob

Dear Diary,

Today i'm in a good mood! Are you? I am! It all started in the evening at about 5.30pm. DJ John, joz, said to me, "Congragulations" on messenger. I was puzzled untill i had a thought! Joz works at Habbox Canada and I applied for HabboxLive so i must of received the DJing job! But, i went to my email account and guess what, no email! I was like :( So Upset! He got me going! So.. I decided to go onto Habbox Forum, i came on and it said, New PM and it was from Angel-Light. With a subject of Radio Details! I was so happy! So, so, so, so happy! And if things couldnt get any worse, i clicked on view PM and up came a message saying, "Your account is over 121 fays old and has expired. Please set a new password". I was like, Nooooooooooooooooooo! I never remembered my password. I had it on auto login. Luckily the default name was my temporary account, where as lev255 was my permanent account. I guess your thinking im talking alot of jibberish! I sent in a message saying i had forgottten my password, but unluckily, impatient Me had to go and try passwords which put a lock on it! Finally i left it and i managed to logon with my new password! Woo! Im now a dj! I had everything! Everything! :eusa_danc Woooooooooooooooo.
Have a nice night,
Love, Danny!

KwikSave
03-12-2005, 02:05 AM
Habbo Name: KwikSave
Habbox Name: KwikSave
Entry: Dear Diary,
Today has been a wonderful day. Sadly i have been hacked on Habbo, but it wasn't all bad. It was actually a great time on Habbo. It showed me that i don't need furni to be happy and that i have my friends to keep me sane. All my friends including Ben, Katie, Mark Phil Etc all came to my room to see what had happened. I told them what had happened and they comforted me like friends dol and told me i don't need funi to be happy on Habbo and that i still have them. I smiled. We started having races in my empty room from one end of the it to the other. It was great.

Now thanks to them guys i know furni isn't everything. That was truly the best day i have ever had on Habbo.

StripedTiger
05-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Congratulations to HobJob who won the competition!

your prize awaits you!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!