PDA

View Full Version : Templates and backgrounds

splintercell!
29-10-2004, 06:28 PM
Im making a habbo fansite and i need some tips.

Im using Html and Javascrpit (as my host dosent support pHp) . But i need some help with the layout i cant do it all with text boxes and frames but i just need some back grounds and borders and maybe even some link buttons!
Ill mention ya on the site if you do.

-JT-
31-10-2004, 12:31 PM
Ok, layout is one of themost important things in a web site. After all if you go to a web site you would like it to be clear what is what. For example you don't want to have your navigation right next to your content. On the other hand you dont want to underline or ever write CONTENT where your content is. If you want to keep your visitors writing should come in short paragraphs with large headers all the way down the page. I also don't recomend using frames at all for the simple reason that half your page scrolling is the worst thing that you can do. My other recomendation is that you use as many graphics as possible (i can help you if you like). Also i think a site map would be a good idea.

If you would like any more helo pm me

smurf-you
05-11-2004, 10:50 AM
What's up with java script Also Known as "Javasun"

It's quite hard to learn it took me a while to learn the basics and i'm still not very good at it if you wanting to learn it, just pay for a corse

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!