PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Dream

Hannah$
30-10-2004, 03:41 AM
Do you have one, or do you remember?

I guess my favorite dream was that school has burnt down to pieces. So we had no school for about months and months. I awoke by the squawks of birds near the backyard.

Moose
30-10-2004, 04:17 AM
That i had the ability to do whirl wind kicks and jump for miles, i mean, it felt real when i jumped real high and started to fall, i got the tummy preasure feeling, it was wierd :s

ideabox
31-10-2004, 04:55 PM
I dremped That an accident happened when my class were in a tube of water and we all drowned. I was a soul that could do anything. I went to look around the town but only the other souls could see me. I went to my dad but could only hear me. I couldnt tell him that I was dead.
But it was a nice dream later on. Like heaven was earth.

mohwar
31-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Mine is When i won the lottory i got 1.5 millon first thing i done was give half of my money 2 my mum and dad and i went 2 a pc shop got 2 new pc lots of stuff ;)

mike03!
31-10-2004, 10:06 PM
I had a cool dream where i had a rocket luncher in my hand and i was bloowing things up! It was cool and for some reason miss. white from the bord game clue was in my dream and i took her head off. :D

THE NINJA
01-11-2004, 08:52 AM
When I took over the world. That's probably the only dream I've ever had.

Soyers
01-11-2004, 03:26 PM
I love flying dreams because it means your feeling good about yourself. And super power dreams because it means you feel incontrole of your life.
I had one where all of my friends were sitting around a table eating and i couldnt sit down because there was no space. They all started laughing at me so i stood in an open space and swirled my hand in a circle on the floor and a HUGE table with silly amounts of food on appeared, and there was only one chair :badgrin:
All for me :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!