PDA

View Full Version : The Habbo Reality - Ends 10th December

timROGERS
06-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Many people may think of Habbo as an alternative to life - another dimension so to speak. But what would Habbo be like if it was real? Imagine walking down the road on your computer screen and going to a shop - imagine your Habbo getting the flu, and having to go to the doctors before doing anything else, imagine anything in real life, and put it into Habbo! This is where we come in - you can recreate what you want, and maybe win a prize too!

All you have to do is right a description of what you would do to make Habbo more like reality, and remember, as always, quality is far better than quantity

As you can see, this is an awesome competition, and awesome competitions need equally awesome prizes:

1st Prize: 3 HC Sofas kindly donated by Jason. and 15 Reputation Points on This Forum
2nd Prize: 3 mochamasters kindly donated by -50

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (no staff sorry) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon to enter.

Your entry should look like this:

Habbo Name: Tim
HabboxForum Name: Tim
Your Entry:

This competition will run until the 10th December unless otherwise stated. After that Tim will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Green)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each PC. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the 10th Decmber 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by Tim to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Tim will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

Congratulations to:

:LazyDude entry 25 who won 3 HC Sofas kindly donated by Jason. and 15 Reputation Points on This Forum

Jordam entry 35 who won 3 mochamasters kindly donated by -50

your prize awaits you!

Bobsdabomb
06-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Habbo Name: FunkyChicken!!!

Habbox Name: Bobsdabest

Entry:

On habbo hotel i wish that you could actually be injured and have to go to hospitals to get cured and maybe be able to start fires, arguements fights and get fire engines involved and maybe police!! This would make habbo more realistic and things!! Maybe they have to go out for dinner and have drinks and u can change them! Make it so you have to keep them alive

Fontopia
06-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Habbo/Habbox name: Fontopia

Entry: Get rid of the furniture which doesn't exist in real life, I mean come on would you really see teleporters tranfer you to other rooms in real hotels? Also maybe use the habbo food and drink to determine the habbos stamina? Make habbos more fat if they eat alot and make habbos skinny if theyon't eat?

DieselShaq
07-11-2005, 06:41 AM
Habbo Name: Iamme66
Habbox Forum Name: Iamme66
Your Entry: I think it would make Habbo more real if you can actually commit crimes such as kill other Habbos or give them injuries or steal. Of course stealing won't be too good. It would also be better if they make you fatter or thinner depending on how much you eat from the minibars and fridges on Habbo.

.x.angel.x.
07-11-2005, 08:42 PM
habbo name: :.:.:KittyKat:.:.:
habbox name: .x.angel.x.
entry:
I think that it would be really cool if your habbo could grow up. Like there are 4 stages; Child, Teenager, adult and old person. I think that the more you eat, the more healthy your habbo would be and so they would stay younger for longer, and also, the old habbos would get sick more with colds and things like that. If you were a child, you would have to attend some sort of habbo school and also as a teenager. When you are an adult, you can get a job of some sort if you want. I also think that there should be ages of pets so like puppies are more energetic, and older dogs sleep most of the day.

Sabu
07-11-2005, 09:02 PM
I mean come on would you really see teleporters tranfer you to other rooms

Its possible ;)

To the point..

Habbo UK Name - 238gamer238

Entry - It would be nice to have a telephone, with only emergency numbers (etc habbo police, habbo hospital)
And perhaps there could be an application for one of the jobs, like the "Apply to be a Hobba" page ;)

?WhyNot?
08-11-2005, 12:59 AM
Name : ?WhyNot?

Entry : I think that to make the Hotel more real, you would have to make Habbos as real people. They wouldn't grow up, as being a baby would be annoying, teenagers would be angry about their pimples, etc. They would be just like we see. But, I think you should be able to take care about your health. You would get fatter by eating and drinking alot, but not for ages, just after eating/drinking food/drinks. You could also randomly lose furni, but very randomly, not like you lose something every week. Someone could find it on his way and pick it up. You couldn't lose furni that are in your rooms. You could also randomly get sick. You could injury people too, but you would get in trouble. The Hobbas would be the police, and the Moderators would be the government and take decisions. The hotel manager would be the President.

koft
08-11-2005, 02:49 AM
Habbo Name : Koft
Forum Name : Koft
I think it would be great to make habbo hotel more life like by having a needs toolbar like if your habbo gets hungry,thirsty or needs to use the toilet it could send an alert to you showing your Habbo`s needs.

brenteo
08-11-2005, 03:35 AM
habbo name: brenteo
habbox name: brenteo
i think that there should be like a dancy resturant where you get served by a waiter and like a giant menu

lonecoldburner
08-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Habbo Name: lonecoldburner
Habbox Name: lonecoldburner
I think you should be able to do more than just dance and wave, maybe not violent actions as it could be said that these may influence real life events that could lead to terrible things. But maybe things like hugs, kissing. You could perhaps become ill and maybe there could be vehicles that you could buy. I think there should be more realistic clubs, cafes and restaurants where maybe you and a friend could go. And instead of fake marriages have new marriages where when two habbos marry, they have an extra section in their mission where it says their new names eg - Mr and Mrs Smith.

Jordan3
08-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Habbo Name : Stargazing
Forum Name : Jordan

I think you should have real habbo weddings and funerals, think of a computer techno version of "Here comes the bride." and virtual coffins. It would be really good. Your habbo would "die" if it didn't eat enough food, or drink enough.

joeyjo21
08-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Habbo Name: JoeyJo21
Habbox Name: JoeyJo21

Entry:

I think habbo would be great and far more realistic if they had shops, instead of just a catalogue. I think it would be great if you could go to a "habbo shop" and buy extra clothes for a small amount of credits. The outfits you bought you could keep forever in a habbo wardrobe and then you could choose what you wanted to wear by clicking on the wardrobe. They would still have basic outfits for people who didnt buy credits but the ones at the shops would be a bit more modern and fashionable.

Jõnathan
09-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Habbo Name: Jon606
Entreé: If Habbo was more realistic we would see cars- hang on, why not a WHOLE HABBO city. There'd be roads, motorways, back alleys, all that. And you could buy your own house. Or mod up your own car and do F&F style races at night-there'd be a REAL LIFE clock that followed real time, so it would get dark, and the weather where you were would be in there too! (But it would be a lot of money to make!)
More stuff: Why not more actions? I mean COME ON!!! Dance & wave? Why not make loads of moves, like street fighting moves & wrestling moves for Habbo's numerous federations? And footy actions. Or Olympic events actions. Or just running in races. And when you win a quiz, you get a load of furni equivalent to how much there is in the owner's room (in value, I mean).
Also, soap stars could choose what name they would want, so they wouldn't have to make a name on Habbo. And when people choose a fake name, it would be placed under their name in a name box.

kaneo.
09-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Habbo:Kaneo.

Habbox:Kaneo.

On .co.uk habbo

Entry: A great action would be to be able to pick up a intrusment like guitar and look as you strum it if habbo could make like guitar option be soo cool. Or like habbo could have props a selction you could choose from then you around holding them HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE :eusa_danc

BL!NKEY
10-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Habbo Name: BL!NKEY
Habbox Name: BL!NKEY

Entry:

well i think we should have stores where you go and buy furni on sale and their is only a certaint amount of the sale itams that are on sale.

Also the ability to go shoping and get new outfits and try them on and mabe buy them.

haha all of this is turning more in to the descriptoin of the sims 2

vez-boy
12-11-2005, 06:44 PM
habbo name: vez-boy
Habbox forum name: vez-boy
Entry: If i wanted too make habbo more too reality of life
then i would...Make more habbo actions, aswell as waving and dancing you could jump and run, actually eat proper food in restaraunts, play a playstation and put playstations, xboxs, nitendos in the catalogue
and also be able too by acceroies for your habbo for example buy watches and chains for your habbo.

sim20
13-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Habbo Name: sim20
Habbox Name: sim20
Entry: I think that habbos should get injured and killed and to drive cars and vans and bikes around the hotel. Also I think you should be able to get Police cars, Police Vans and Police bikes for free. You should also be able to wear anything you want - or sumthing is automaticly chosen to suite ur misson

.x!babyxdoll!x.
13-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Habbo Name - .x!babyxdoll!x.
Forum Name - .x!babyxdoll!x.
My Entry -
If i could make habbo more relistic i would put shops clothes shops or a mall, and habbos could wear make up or jewlery. If you want to change your hair you go to a salon. Also little things wear habbos have to learn to swin and you can take your dogz for walks, have bikes and cars and habbo actually serve drinks in uts and food in resturants and wen you go to clubs there is atuall music playing and stuff and one last think the weather keep schanging and it alternates from day and nite.

q25
14-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Habbo name: Rolo3000!

Wish:

I'll make two things :rolleyes:,

First when changing from a room to another, you go into an elevator where you put the room number, owner, or room name, then you see the elevator going up, you arrive at the room and the elevator doors open.

Secondly i'll make you able while being in lobby go outside where you can walk to the stores such as pet shop, furnitures shops where you buy catalougue things. Because I mean, make it real, you can't get things from a catalougue out of no where... Also you'll be able to -a) call a taxi, b) go take your car which you had to buy with credits (habbo will do that :p) anyways, it will make it much more real and fun.

Sweet.x.Dreamer
15-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Habbo Name: horsie.gal

Entry :- I think that to make habbo more realistic yuo could grow up and have bans on certain rooms if u were underage. For example u weren't allowed in a club unless ur a teenager etc.

Good luck all :D

AmanDpunk
16-11-2005, 05:15 AM
Habbo Name: AmanDpunk
Habbox Name: AmanDpunk (:O Wow...)
Entry: I have a weird and sick mind, soooo to make habbo more real I would make it like a virtual world thing where you buy a helmet thingy and you play it as if you were your own or if you didn't want to buy the helemet you play online and use your keys to move and stuff... and then Hobbas were police and Mods were also police and The different hotel owners of different were actually kings and queens of empires and there were actually towns and stuff of people... (here comes the weird and sick thing I thought of) and you can buy wepons that are agains the habbo way (kind of like scripting, always will be people ruining games) and you can go aroudn killing people and stealing their stuff (kind of liek hacking) and then hobbas have like guns that shoot you and kill you (kind of liek banning?) and once you get killed you ahve to make a new account and stuff.... And you can go anywehre you want but you ahve to go by foot and there is cars that you buy with stuff from inside the game that peopel would originally get by paying with credits... which you can also steal form people... and yeah there is my sick and twisted entry ;]

ttranquility.
16-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Habbo Name: Nerdx.x
HabboxForum Name: UntoldLies.
Your Entry:

If i were to re-create something in the beautiful hotel we play on, i would make it so our habbo gets to get jobs. Mostly because, if you think about it, in real life many people need jobs to make a living, and to have a house[apartment,townhouse. ect.] you would need to pay rent to live in it. Also you would need a job for things like, food, bills, taxes, and even clothes. Everything you would need in real life you would have to work for on habbo, in order to get it for your habbo, right? You can buy certain things too, like pots and pans, knives and forks,ect. Even nailpolish if you were into it! Also, you would be able to buy cars to roam the city streets. :)

I also think that if you were to have jobs the Habbos would be able to socialize more, you know, say if someone worked at a Slice of Life, you could talk while getting the pizza, less fights also. Everything would be a little calmer. =] <3

thisarticlewasby, nicole:eusa_ange

Rawr
16-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Habbo name: Oft
Habbox name: OO

I would have bar levels for habbos like they do on pets, where you get hungry so you have to go to the fridge and get some food. Thirst levels so you would have to get one of the many drinks. If your habbo bar get's too low you have to go to hospital or something. :D

Tyed
16-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Habbo Name :Tyed
Habbox Name :Tyed

Entry: I Think Habbo Should Try Teach People More 4 Example If U Eat Bad Foods Ur Habbo Becomes Ill.Maybe Instead Of Buying Credits And Habbo Club U Earn Credits And Habbo Club By Working In Various Public Or Guest Rooms As U Cant Buy Money In Real Life.Also We Could Make More Of Hotel View Make It Like A Road Or Street Maybe. Like When The Shuttle Crashed Maybe We Could Of Seen The Rescue Team On Hotel View Trying 2 Get Everthing Under Control

ItsDave
19-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Habbox and Habbo name: :LazyDude
Entry:
I would love it if it could be daytime and nightime and possibly dusk. I mean, its like 11:38pm and on habbo the windows are still daytime? Should it be black with a moon? And It would be cool to see like snow as its getting closer to winter and possible rain and imagine a mini tornado. You just see this lil cow go passed your window, "MMMMOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo". It would be nice instead of seeing the same boring peice of blue sky and the same clouds that never move ¬.¬.
- :LAZYdUDE

MR.H.SHAHZAD
19-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Habbo Name: Raza786
HabboxForum Name: MR.H.SHAHZAD
Your Entry: Well I Think That Habbo Hotel Should Actually Be Like A Hotel I Mean Like You Walk To Rooms Using Your Keyboard Arrows And Like There Is A Reception In The Hotel And There Is Toilets A Hotel Resturant And Stuff Like That So Like The Hotel Is Like A Real Hotel Because Like The Navigator Is Not In Real Hotels You Walk To Real Hotels So Habbo Should Be Like You Walk To Hotels So The Point Is Habbo Hotel Is Like A Real Hotel.

Denise
20-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Habbo Name: daneice
Entry: I would think it would be cool if you can get real jobs and climb up the corporate latter.. or even be a wanna be super star that goes to auditions so you can be famous. It would be cool if you could have actual awards assemblys like the VMAS or MTV Music awards (USA award assemblys). I wish you could also go to clothes stores and buy new clothes and fancy dresses for partys in the hotel. :eusa_pray

daedaw
21-11-2005, 02:54 PM
habbo name: daedaw
wanted reality: To make habbo a reality there should be in your edit habbo profile (update habbo ID), the option of personalities, for instance your habbo could be shy and turn red when a girl approaches him, in edit id there should also be a habbo height option and an option to select their build, because all habbos look scrawny so people think they can walk all over that habbo lol, also if you click on a habbo you should be able to look at their profile which may include a picture and a little about themselves, this would make habbos more individual and more trustworthy as you can see who you are actually talkin to and wot hobbies and intrests they have so you know if there is anything you have in common therefore making a nu friend. the idea may be silly but it would be fun to see it put to action

Laura.
21-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Habbox Name: Lozza

Habbo Name :-Lozza.

Wanted Reality:

My wanted reality would be to have different ways of communicating. For example by telephone - Somebody could ring then you can have an Instant message convo. Another example would be Conputers. Our own habbo computers. Sounds Kool!. Send E-mails to friends. Instant messaging to one Habbo or more, send smilies, block button and appear offline and away. A bit like MSN really. Also with the computers you could play free games on the internet, inside the internet. The mobiles, house [room] phones, computers and laptops would come at different prices in credits, but it would be worth it.

beakerboo
21-11-2005, 09:36 PM
Habbo name : beakerboo
Habbox name: beakerboo

my idea : I would love to see my habbo go on a secret mission like a james bond mission as it would be cool to see him sky dive, drive a car and also swim as habbo's cant swim. It would just be totally hilarious to see a secret agent habbo.

Judas
30-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Habbo Name: cramop01234
Habbox Name: cramop01234

Entry: You should be able to keep your Habbo alive, and have a little tool box to show how hungry/thirsty your Habbo is, and when it needs something, you give it to them so they can move faster which would be helpful for playing games like falling furni and racing.

xAlluringx
01-12-2005, 08:14 AM
Habbo Name: xAlluringx
Habbox Forum Name: xAlluringx
Entry: I think Habbo should have places for shopping. Such as certain stores for different types of clothing, jewelry, and of course furniture. Different types of hair styles should also be available. In real life, everyone is different and unique in many ways, it should be like that on Habbo. It would also be more like reality if we can actually WALK to a certain place. Instead of clicking on a room and tada, your there. Perhaps elevators, stairs, escalators, cars, trains, and buses should be available to be able to do that. I also noticed that Habbo lacks food. There's the usual drinks, icecreams, and carrots from the fridge. Also some turkey and pudding, but that's not really enough. We should have a grocery store or food stands around the hotel, it will keep people's tummy satisfied.

niaux
01-12-2005, 08:22 AM
Sry, post edited sincei read the through the other entries after mine.

Edit by NintendoNews: Please do not make a comment in the competition, PM the competitions runner

limepucca
01-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Habbo name: LimePucca
Habbox name: pucca-yukka

My entry:

I think that if we have more things like we have a home then we will be able to make habbo more like a reality
like phones and computers and pens and bins and cupboards tht sort of stuff like a whole selection of home stuff tht you can get to make a homw with then habbo would be more like a reality!

Hope its not too gay! :S

LimePucca :)

Jordam
02-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Habbo name: Jordam
Habbox name: Jordam
Entry:

I think you furniture should be able to get dirty (eg your rugs get mud on them) and you have to buy cleaning supplys.

arctic.monkey
03-12-2005, 02:46 PM
habboname : -arctic.monkey-
habboxname : arctic.monkey

To make habbo more really I would introduce a lot more technolgy where every registered member would recieve a virtual reality head set free of charge meaning they could zoom down into the little world of habbo and play with real actions. They would be able to visit anywhere they wanted they could go to the vets because there dog is poorly. Or there could be a habbo salon where people come out with different hair cuts and a proper disco where real music would be played through the headset of the virtual reality headset. This truely would be habbo heaven.

iAdam
04-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Habbo(x) name: DJ-Simpson
Entry:
I think instead of having the same boring hotel view you should be able to have your own picture and it wouldn't matter if people uploaded rude images as its their own hotel view which only they can see.

Drunkzeh
04-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Habbox Name: Drunkzeh
Habbo Name: Drunkzeh

Habbo would be more realistic if you were able to actually sleep,and if your Habbo was: say in a Race Room all day, they would be tired, and eventually need to sleep.This would make Habbo more realistic and enjoyable.

Also it would be more realistic if you were able to actually eat food. Like if you were in a Guest Room all day, you could get a alert on you console telling you to get to a Public Eaterie, such as Erics Eaterie.

Mr.Mity
04-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Habbo N Habbox Name: Mr.Mity

What I would want to see
I would like to see a habbo zoo... it would be a public room, with actual animals that habbos can interact with and feed. It would be set up like the habbo hallways with multiple areas to go. it would have a monkey den, where u could feed them bananas, and a seal and penguin and polar bear area, where you can feed the seals sardines... I would also like to have the zoo give out or have souveniers available for your trip, where either you could buy them or win them... that is what i want to see in habbo :D

DjLewis
05-12-2005, 06:39 AM
Habbo UK Name: LewweL
Habbox Forum: DjLewis

Entry -

Hmmm, What would make habbo more realistic?

I've got it, It would be so much better if you could actually look INSIDE the hotel. I mean walk down the hallways to guestrooms! Get in a elevator to the top for Rooftop Rumble. Walk out the back and TADA, Theres habbo Lido! The guest rooms are on the hotel floors too.

- What about seasons!?

Yes, seasons should also make a difference on habbo to. If its winter, add some snow to the ground. What about Fall? ADD SOME LEAVES :).

- What about the catolog?

Habbo should have a store at the bottem of the hotel to get your regular catolog furniture!

All these things would make habbo hotel look alot more realistic.

Thank you,
Lewis :)

phin-x
05-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Habbo(x) Name: phin-x
entry:My Wish is for Star Wars to come to habbo with light sabres and it should be more realistic

jason-bran3
07-12-2005, 01:57 AM
hello my name on habbo is jason-bran3 my name on the forum is also jason-bran3

i would like to see some realistic changes on the hotel first of all i would prefer it if there werent such a thing as scamming the hotel calls it safe trade but yet people still get scammed highly doubtful :s

i think the hotel would be more realistic if you could actually move your habbo with your keyborad Eg. the arrow keys.

if your habbo could actually show his feelings with tears and agression and emotions

the hotel would be more realistic if they had food that they could actually consume, you could buy food and eat it, although you can drink do our habbos not have organs do we not need to use the toilet also highly doubtful :s

:D my conslusion :D

The hotel would be more realistic if the habbos actually behaved like we do in a society today, excluding most of tha bad stuff of course. From bad interactive stuff comes bad real stuff so exclude the bad stuff.

yours sincerely

jason Branagh
Good Honest Habbo :eusa_ange

Mr.Sam
07-12-2005, 04:24 PM
habbo name; foxmoth
habbox name; foxmoth

idea;
i would make habbos have a energy bar, so when you run (new feature) you will lose energy and have to stop for a while (while you catch your breath) or eat healthy food (carrot :rolleyes:) - this would make habbo games more challanging like falling furni and races.

timROGERS
10-12-2005, 08:29 AM
The competition has now ended. Winners will be announced later today

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!