PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are doing well!

JT-Fan
08-11-2005, 09:14 PM
The BEST team in my eyes are spurs :) And this season they have a really good start. The new manager has really worked hard and their technique has changed and they are progressing really well. We drew 1-1 with Arsenal which is :O!
Your views on spurs?
10-15 Years the cup shall be ours <33333
Glory Glory tottenham hotspurs !

Rebuild
08-11-2005, 09:20 PM
'The BEST team' that made me laugh. :']

GoldenBiscuit
08-11-2005, 09:32 PM
The best team are the one and only, champs of Europe, Liverpoool. ;)

NekkLe
08-11-2005, 09:41 PM
The best team are the one and only, champs of Europe, Liverpoool. ;)
That are currently doing ok in the premiership ;)

GoldenBiscuit
10-11-2005, 07:09 PM
That are currently doing ok in the premiership ;)
They are doing more than okay, your opinion is biased as you're a Arsenal fan, like I was against Everton. Roffle! :D

Rebuild
10-11-2005, 07:12 PM
12th place is not that good. ;P

Even if they do have two games in hand.

GoldenBiscuit
10-11-2005, 07:20 PM
12th place is not that good. ;P

Even if they do have two games in hand.
We've two games in hand aswell. ;)

Anthony.
10-11-2005, 07:45 PM
We've two games in hand aswell. ;)

Liverpool doing poorly :p, Toffees are improving every game, van Der Meyde Playing Sweet :d

GoldenBiscuit
10-11-2005, 09:36 PM
Liverpool doing poorly :p, Toffees are improving every game, van Der Meyde Playing Sweet :d
Van Der Meyde is nothing, trust me.

Vulnerable
10-11-2005, 10:17 PM
The BEST team in my eyes are spurs :) And this season they have a really good start. The new manager has really worked hard and their technique has changed and they are progressing really well. We drew 1-1 with Arsenal which is :O!
Your views on spurs?
10-15 Years the cup shall be ours <33333
Glory Glory tottenham hotspurs !

Agreed! Spurs are the best! This season they've done exeptionally well - a lot better than they've done in a long time. I also think the new manager is good. In my opinion, since Hoddle has gone Spurs have been playing a lot better. Spurs are getting the positions in the table they deserve. Come on you Spurs!

We love you Tottenham, oh yes we do,
We love you Tottenham, we do,
We love you Tottenham, we do,
Oh Tottenham we love you!

Rebuild
10-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Agreed! Spurs are the best!

Two laughs in one thread! :D

Jordan3
11-11-2005, 10:33 AM
My uncle and cousins have a season ticket, and I've been to see them this season. They're looking good.

GoldenBiscuit
11-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Two laughs in one thread! :D
Spurs are in my opinion the second best team in teh country so far this season.

YellowParasol
11-11-2005, 06:47 PM
I don't like Tottenam :)

GoldenBiscuit
11-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I don't like Tottenam :)
Nether do I, by the way i've made you a new siggy. :)

NekkLe
11-11-2005, 09:45 PM
If spurs were currently the best, they would be closing in on Chelsea. I agree though, they are having an exceptional run which they havn't had for about 10 years now so I guess its there time to be in the spotlight.

I would say Wigan are currently the best team in the Premiership due to being a new face in the premiership, 2nd and closing down Chelsea, Lol!

GoldenBiscuit
11-11-2005, 09:57 PM
If spurs were currently the best, they would be closing in on Chelsea. I agree though, they are having an exceptional run which they havn't had for about 10 years now so I guess its there time to be in the spotlight.

I would say Wigan are currently the best team in the Premiership due to being a new face in the premiership, 2nd and closing down Chelsea, Lol!
Yea, but it's only a matter of time till they crumble, and if they get into Europe that's bad for english football.

NekkLe
11-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Yea, but it's only a matter of time till they crumble, and if they get into Europe that's bad for english football.
True, but it will still be an acheivement whether or not they win or loose. Ifor one could happily say that they did amazing at the end of the season.

I feel there a dodgey side to play against, they have a massive amount of team spirit ans winning helps alot.

GoldenBiscuit
11-11-2005, 10:31 PM
True, but it will still be an acheivement whether or not they win or loose. Ifor one could happily say that they did amazing at the end of the season.

I feel there a dodgey side to play against, they have a massive amount of team spirit ans winning helps alot.
They got a hard next four games, which I expect they'll be lucky to take a single point from.

NekkLe
11-11-2005, 10:52 PM
They got a hard next four games, which I expect they'll be lucky to take a single point from.
Who are they going to play in the next four games? I reckon they'll do well against any team at the moment. Maybe all it will take is one knock and then they'll start slipping. They are quite high but when its knocked, it will fall quickly.

SHlP
12-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Hartlepool would Own you all. Over rated Bums in the Premiership. Money grabbing Wenkers :)

Laurent Robert - Typical Example.

Anthony.
12-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Van Der Meyde is nothing, trust me.

Lmao Van Der Meyde Nothing.. :rolleyes: . Better than Garcia, Kewell, Zenden every Liverpool winger :d

GoldenBiscuit
12-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Lmao Van Der Meyde Nothing.. :rolleyes: . Better than Garcia, Kewell, Zenden every Liverpool winger :d
Stop making me laugh, watch the Road to Istanbul Dvd, and tell me Van Der Meyde could do half the stuff they did, with a straight face.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!