PDA

View Full Version : Hair products

.mcgovlau.
09-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Which ones do you use, think the best, think the worst,ect?

I normally use Thermasilk leave in conditioner, John Frieda curl definer, SoHealthyHair straightening spray, and any garnier fructis product (im a product fiend too...)

I think Garnier Fructis products are the best.

I think Vidal Sasoon products are the worst, when i used their curl definer it made my hair so crunchy and it couldn't move at all! It was sticky too, was horrible....I literallly shoved my head in the sink and started over.

joeyjo21
09-11-2005, 11:56 AM
I use Herbal Essences Shampoo, Toni and Guy Conditioner, Trevor Sorbie "Straightening addict", and John Freida "Frizz Ease Wind Down". I tried the John Frieda curl definer thing you were talking about but it did nothing for my hair :(

Luayminator
09-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Adidas Men Shampoo .. and err L'oreal out of bed gel, and L'oreal spray, and dont reply saying gel is bad, i know.

Fruitbox.
09-11-2005, 04:09 PM
I always have my hair down and straight and the owner products i use for my hair are serums.. the first one is by Bed Head and its called Control Freak
It's a frizz control and helps straighten your hair even more and stays in, you put that in your hair when its wet and before you blowdry it it spells liek apples aswell

Then the other serum i put on my hair is for when its straightened. Its by Wella but i cant remember what its called >.< all it does is keep its smooth and shiny

I use Tressemme shampoo & conditioner [the green one]

Smiddy
09-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Pantene Pro-V ;)

I dnt use gel or anything else really, just a brush to comb my mop ;)

JT-Fan
09-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Nothing :)
Except shampoo duhh! I use clairol [sp?]
Urm no hair products, they make my hair look hard and frizzy :(

.mcgovlau.
09-11-2005, 07:19 PM
I use Herbal Essences Shampoo, Toni and Guy Conditioner, Trevor Sorbie "Straightening addict", and John Freida "Frizz Ease Wind Down". I tried the John Frieda curl definer thing you were talking about but it did nothing for my hair :(

The curl definer works better if you spray it on your hand and put it all over ur head instead of just spraying it on, like when u put it on with ur hands, it bunches the curls together better

Eamonn
09-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Alberto Balsam shampoo lmao its my sisters :rolleyes: because my FCUK one itches my scalp then it looks like i have nits :$ and i use Shockwave xtrovert gel its the purple one in the purple bottle ;P the best gel i've ever used oh and i use Xtrovert Shockwave shining hairspray stuff its in a yellow bottle , just makes my hair more shiny and my hair harder

NekkLe
09-11-2005, 09:41 PM
I also use Herbal Essence. It smells really nice and works well on my hair.

$@m
10-11-2005, 07:41 AM
Adidas Men Shampoo .. and err L'oreal out of bed gel, and L'oreal spray, and dont reply saying gel is bad, i know.

Gel is bad ;P

Luayminator
10-11-2005, 03:01 PM
>_> Haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!