PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing your brother has done to you!

mike03!
31-10-2004, 10:15 PM
what is Worst thing your brother has done to you? My brother has tried to kill me about 20-30 times. He has smashed a pumpkin over my head, he has chased me with a pitch fork and a branch cutter.

Simonac55
01-11-2004, 01:28 AM
Well I don't have a brother but when my sister was little, she used to snap my back with her theeths. Ouch :(

mike03!
01-11-2004, 02:09 AM
my brother still bites and he is ten. He started hitting me with a stick for no reason so i kicked him a few times and he fell down crying!

THE NINJA
01-11-2004, 08:56 AM
what is Worst thing your brother has done to you? My brother has tried to kill me about 20-30 times. He has smashed a pumpkin over my head, he has chased me with a pitch fork and a branch cutter.

Your brother should visit a psychologist.

ideabox
01-11-2004, 09:13 AM
Well Everytime we went around my nans When we were Little,
# Always fight
# Go to the farm and Hide
# Teese me and wind me up.
This all led to a crying at the end.
I had to hit him to stop.
:s

_Olam_
01-11-2004, 12:23 PM
Becoming my brother was the worst thing my brother has ever done.

Just having to look at him really, is one of the less pleasant aspects of my life.

Butcher11
03-11-2004, 08:41 PM
My brother is 2 years older then me, he used to always embarass me in front of my friends(and girlfriends :() and he used to make me cry and tease me and hit me :@

nvrspk4
03-11-2004, 09:38 PM
Wow ur older bros were Mean... Im the older bro tho and my Younger Brother is WAY more annoying. I guess it depends on the personalities. He always pretends to be hurt, gets me in trouble, attacks me, annoys me, gives out personal info like my Email, tries his best to annoy me, I could go on forever so Ill stop there

Tattle.
07-11-2004, 04:05 AM
O.o i have had lots of bad stuff happen to me , lol When i was 1, my brother threw a tin can at my eye..
when i was 3, (did this by myself) i pulled the ironing plug down and it hit my arm, when i was 5 my brother dropped a brick on my head & when i was 9 my brother threw a big metal pole at my nose.. i swear my nose is different now.. ROFL!@

Quaxx
07-11-2004, 04:25 AM
We are Very alike, my brother is smaller too, he bites, spits and screams! its crazy! It Drives me up the walls, hes 10 and im 12 and he still screams and cries when we fight!

Grow Up You Big Baby!

p.s. nice avatar tattle. lol NetzZ is a very good animator! ;)

la-ur-en
07-11-2004, 08:25 PM
My little brother always embarsses me infront of friends/family once my friend was over and he said 'lauren, see how you were picking your nose yesterday, did you eat it or throw it away?' i was mortified and said 'i dont know wat your are talkin about u little brat' and pushed him into his bed lol.

my big brother doesnt really do alot, the worst thing he has done is when i was about 9 he put me over his shoulder, he then lost his grip and i fell from his shoulder to the floor, my nose was bleeding so badly lol..

lukeisok
07-11-2004, 08:35 PM
My Brother Put My Head Down The Toilet :@

GommeInc
07-11-2004, 10:17 PM
He kicked a ball in the pond and told me to climb on the net over it to get it, the fact that I almost drowned was horrible enough.

!!.x.jo.x.!!
10-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Eeek my boyfriend when i was like 13 came to my door with a Valentine present for me *awww* and my brother chased him away, then later that night the boys mum came up with the present and said he was scared of my brother tehehe

Corey777
10-11-2004, 12:39 PM
My older borther just ignores me, so he doesnt bother me. But, My younger brother will cry all the time just to get me in trouble, then I punch him and my parents ground me :@ . If I touch him he will cry just to get me in trouble. And the funny thing is, he sometimes admits it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!