PDA

View Full Version : Might leave

:Clarissa
10-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Since my other account got banned I will probably leave if it doesn't get unbanned. My ban was unfair as I don't even know when I was rude and even if I was rude I don't deserve a perm. Ive been thinking of leaving habbox for a while. *Crosses fingers that other account gets unbanned*

Yeah in advance Bye x

Cass.
10-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Lolz im leavin soon anyway :p

10-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Meee tooooooo, why you going? =o

josh-h-uk
10-11-2005, 05:55 PM
:O leaving :O

10-11-2005, 05:56 PM
this place is horrible, i want my other account back ;[

Fluffball
10-11-2005, 05:57 PM
I want my other accounts back.
;[
Few weeks later.

NUTTING
;[

10-11-2005, 05:58 PM
I want my other accounts back.
;[
Few weeks later.

NUTTING
;[

Meh ;[ If i don't mine back in a week or so im goneeee

GoldSolid
10-11-2005, 06:00 PM
If you think habbox staff are going to give your account back just because your threating to leave. I dont think they care. Telling them you'll leave if you dont get your account unbanned wont get you anywhere. Habbox wouldnt unfairly ban you for no reason..
DRAMA QUEEN!

Fluffball
10-11-2005, 06:02 PM
If you think habbox staff are going to give your account back just because your threating to leave. I dont think they care. Telling them you'll leave if you dont get your account unbanned wont get you anywhere. Habbox wouldnt unfairly ban you for no reason..
DRAMA QUEEN!
Erm
Yes they might..
Lots of ppl have been banned recently
Being rude too habbox staff shouldnt result in PERM BAN

GoldSolid
10-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Why shouldnt it?
If members are being rude to the people who try and keep things nice and friendly here, why abuse them.. Theyre only doing their job...

10-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Eh do me a favor shut up please.

and i know they don't care, im not threating to leave to get my account back, im just saying if i dont get it back im outta here. don't call me a drama queen you don't know me and yes being rude to staff is a bannable offence but if i actually knew when I was rude then id just accept it but I don't know when I did it.

GoldSolid
10-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Threating to leave - If you dont get your account back , your going.. Thats basicly the same thing if your posting it here. And you obviously were rude otherwise you wouldnt be banned. And no I wont shut up, I have as much right to post here as you do...

10-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Threating to leave - If you dont get your account back , your going.. Thats basicly the same thing if your posting it here. And you obviously were rude otherwise you wouldnt be banned. And no I wont shut up, I have as much right to post here as you do...

Fine don't shut up I only asked. I don't know where I was rude, and I don't think I was that rude otherwise I would have remebered it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!