PDA

View Full Version : 11/11/05 - Values Report

Rich.Boy
11-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Well another day of trading and some new values to report.

There are so many .5 rares that it is hard to find out which ones people would rather have. I have been jotting down carefully in my rare shop and have come to the following conclusions.

In order with most popular first.

Pillow
Mocha
Snowglobe
Ice Cream
Speaker
Screen
Dicemaster
Disco
Marquee (Habbox lists at 0.4 but people are offering disco poster for these which either means marquee should be 0.5 or disco should be 0.4)

Thrones are continuing to increase with people asking for as much as 22 hc for 1 of them.

Majestic chairs are climbing to 5.2-5.3 . Seen this afew times today.
Oillamps are becoming decreasingly popular and will eventually become a .5 rare. Nordics, studys and imperials are also decreasing with age as more and more habbos reieve their hc gifts.

Another note... i havnt seen a samover being traded in the hotel for several weeks now. They are extremely hard to find and those few people who actually have them could start demanding more furni for them as there are so few of them.

Over and out ;)

Tristan
11-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi Rich:Boy

Thanks for your report. It seems pretty accurate. Maybe next time you could state how many times each furni has been traded and how many times it has as you have not stated prices of some of the furni.

Thanks

-

Sam, Rare Values Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!