PDA

View Full Version : My point of view for furni values.

Joostdaman
12-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Hi Everyone. I'm Joost, I'm new here. I come from The Netherlands and am on habbo.co.uk for half a year now.
but that's not what I'm here for ofcourse.

This has came to my notice today:
The dragon lamps are going up. people who own shops want more for it and I've seen people offer like 1.5 HC or more for them.
I have 6 petal patches and today a guy came into my room, wanting to offer me one Throne for my petal. Besides that in trading rooms people offer 3 hcsofas and a rare of 0.5 -- like the speakers corner or gicm etcetera.
I had 8 at the beginning of the day but sold 2 for 4 HCSofa's each.
So I think the petal should be worth about 3,2 or 3,3 club sofa's.
I think the pink para is going down. noone actually wants one and theyre are very hard to trade. I had one today and needed to get rid of it, and the best I knew to get out of it was only 0.5 CS from a mochamaster.
I see people in furni shops who offer low for pink para's and even get them. that says something, normally shop owners want profit.
I think the pink para should be about 0.5 or 0.6.
The Club sofa.
I see people offer 80, 90 or even more creds in furni for the hcsofa, I even got an offer of 40 pods (=120 creds.)
It's quite easy to imagine, because rares just dont sell easily for norms.
But I think the CS should be worth 75, or 80 RD's
The Throne..
I see people ask 23 or 24 HC for their throne and actually see people offer it, too.
Really, go to some trade room and watch the offers for thrones. they're often above or way above 20.5
I think it should be 21 or a little more.
That was my perspective.. hoping to hear some replies w/ suggestions/tips etc. soon.

Bye 4 now
Cheers.

Nisus
13-11-2005, 04:47 PM
That took Some time to Read looks like you put effort into that
well They all Seem right Keep up the good work Thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!