ssricky
13-11-2005, 06:30 PM
its been poseted:\

cocacola
13-11-2005, 06:33 PM
i used to like him :(

NekkLe
13-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Was the death unknown? probably all the steroids, maybe wrestling has an impact on your health, who knows...?

YellowParasol
13-11-2005, 06:43 PM
He is a good Wrestler. ;( Was.. R.I.P

[N]
13-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah its real :(

Mohawk Man
13-11-2005, 07:11 PM
he was a brilliant wrestler and the best champion when he had the belt

YellowParasol
13-11-2005, 09:27 PM
he was a brilliant wrestler and the best champion when he had the belt
-Agree'd-

Carlos
13-11-2005, 09:41 PM
He was never one of my favourite wrestlers, but he was always entertaining and was in the business for many years. R.I.P.

Vitality
13-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Eddie Guerrero was born into Mexico’s first family of professional wrestling in 1967. The son of the legendary Gory Guerrero, it was only natural that Eddie, along with his three older brothers, would pursue a career in sports-entertainment. With wrestling flowing through his veins, Eddie began his in-ring training at a very young age. In fact, Guerrero had mastered the dropkick by his third birthday.

Eddie moved from his family’s backyard ring to the professional circuit in 1987 when he debuted as “Mascara Magica” or “Magic Mask” in Mexico. After teaming with his brothers, Guerrero broke out on his own, crafting his skills in the lucha libre world. Eddie then moved on to Japan, wrestling as Black Tiger. It was there that Guerrero first met good friend Chris Benoit.

After moving back to Mexico full time, Eddie began teaming with El Hijo del Santo, who was the son of Gory Guerrero’s long-time associate El Santo. Eddie and Santo eventually broke up, with Eddie forming a duo with Art Barr. The pair would feud with Santo in one of the most heated rivalries in lucha libre history, which culminated in Guerrero and Barr losing a hair vs. mask match to Santo and Octagon in November 1994.

Eddie then moved on to ECW, where he gained his first full exposure in the United States. Not long after his ECW debut, Guerrero defeated 2 Cold Scorpio for the ECW Television Championship, a title he held twice before moving to WCW. Guerrero's ECW stay will always be remembered for the amazing match he had with Dean Malenko before leaving the promotion. After the match, which many consider to be one of the greatest ECW matches ever, the crowd showed their appreciation for Guerrero by giving him a standing ovation.

Guerrero spent four years competing in WCW. While there, he was a part of numerous memorable rivalries with the likes of Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko, Ric Flair and nephew Chavo.

On Dec. 29, 1996, Guerrero defeated Diamond Dallas Page in the finals of a tournament to crown a new United States Champion. He also went on to capture the Cruiserweight Championship on two separate occasions before leaving WCW.

On Jan. 31, 2000, four new faces showed up on Monday Night RAW and shocked the sports-entertainment world. They were former WCW wrestlers Benoit, Malenko, Perry Saturn and Eddie Guerrero – The Radicalz. The faction immediately got involved in a match between the New Age Outlaws and Al Snow & Steve Blackman, marking the beginning of Guerrero’s amazing WWE career.

Over the next five years, Eddie Guerrero overcame many obstacles to reach the top. In his first WWE match against the Outlaws, Eddie suffered a dislocated elbow, but returned to action in a short time. On April 3, 2000, he claimed his first piece of WWE gold, defeating Chris Jericho to win the European Championship. He would go on to win that championship one more time in 2001.

After The Radicalz went their separate ways, Eddie began a relationship with his “Mamacita,” Chyna. In fact, it was Chyna that Eddie defeated in September 2000 to claim the Intercontinental Championship. After their split, Eddie’s demons got the best of him. He subsequently took time off from the ring in 2001 to deal with his personal issues.

Upon his return in 2002, Eddie’s career skyrocketed to new heights. He won the Intercontinental Championship again in May 2002, this time from Rob Van Dam. Eventually, Eddie moved to SmackDown where he teamed with nephew Chavo to capture the WWE Tag Team Championship. He would win that championship three more times, as well as the United States Championship, but his greatest moment came in February 2004.

On Feb. 15, 2004 in San Francisco, Guerrero defeated Brock Lesnar at No Way Out to become WWE Champion. He had reached the pinnacle of the industry, and went on to headline WrestleMania XX against Kurt Angle. No one will ever forget the scene at the end of the show, when Eddie joined long-time friend Benoit in the ring to celebrate moments after Benoit won the World Heavyweight Championship.

Eddie later formed an alliance with another old friend, Rey Mysterio, and the duo would win the WWE Tag Team Championship in early 2005. This was Eddie’s final run as a champion, as the duo split up after WrestleMania 21 and began a bitter rivalry, highlighted by numerous breath-taking matches.

At No Mercy on Oct. 9, 2005, Eddie’s 38th birthday, Eddie squared off against a new amigo, Batista. He was unable to win the World Heavyweight Championship from the Animal, but their friendship was cemented when Batista led the crowd in singing Happy Birthday to Latino Heat afterwards. A little more than one month later, Guerrero competed in his final televised match on the Nov. 11 edition of Friday Night SmackDown where he defeated Mr. Kennedy

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm not a wrestling fan, but i remember him from when I was yeeears ago.
RIP <3

YellowParasol
13-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Nice Story, yeah Passed away Two days after his Final match ;( but yeah no doubt about it, one of the most Respected Wrestlers in the WWE.

When you said the Crowd singed happy birthday to Eddie, We had to do the same thing when i was at a Raw event In Nottingham in April this year, But it was Kane's Birthday. But yeah, R.I.P Eddie.

Kasabian
14-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Rip. i've met him at a wwe ppv in the uk and he was found dead in his hotel room

Zampo-III
14-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Was the death unknown? probably all the steroids, maybe wrestling has an impact on your health, who knows...?

No
he wasnt on steroids

he had been clear of drugs and alcohol for nearly 5 years now

The death is unknown but what is definbately known is that it wasnt drug abuse#

btw i have also posted a thread bout this already at 12.58 am this mornin i think it was.
I was on the wwe site when the posted on this news

God rest his sole...

Atleast his last match made everyone smile with his crafty antics ... he was one of the most comical and legendary wrestlers of the wwe today and he will be truely missed.

Im off to watch Smackdown nxt tuesday in Sheffield and was hoping to watch him :'(

YellowParasol
14-11-2005, 06:55 PM
No
he wasnt on steroids

he had been clear of drugs and alcohol for nearly 5 years now

The death is unknown but what is definbately known is that it wasnt drug abuse#

btw i have also posted a thread bout this already at 12.58 am this mornin i think it was.
I was on the wwe site when the posted on this news

God rest his sole...

Atleast his last match made everyone smile with his crafty antics ... he was one of the most comical and legendary wrestlers of the wwe today and he will be truely missed.

Im off to watch Smackdown nxt tuesday in Sheffield and was hoping to watch him :'(
Im going to a Smackdown Event next Monday in Nottingham.. Main event was going to be Eddie Guerrero VS Batista for World Title ;(

You
14-11-2005, 07:22 PM
xD I'm going with you, and it'll be Wi!d Vs Batista for the title :rolleyes:

Kid Muscle
14-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Devastating news... apparently he died of heart failure... He was one of the best entertainers and wrestlers in WWE/WWF. Eddie will be missed loads. R.I.P. Eddie VIVA LA RAZA !

Exelglug
14-11-2005, 07:35 PM
R.I.P Ediie :( apparently it was scheduled for him to win the championship friday coming up i guess that wont happen now and its also effected survivor series

Kid Muscle
14-11-2005, 07:37 PM
All schedule stuff is cancelled this week. Both Smackdown & Raw are memorial shows with stars from both shows on them.

danny1541
14-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Ye shall look forward to Raw Tonight :)

ChloeDust
14-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Gah, it's hard to see anyone go..<3 R.I.P =[

Dirgeofcerberus
14-11-2005, 08:41 PM
I cant believe he died =[ He's supposed to be in the main event at the show im going to next week. He cant now though. =[ R.I.P

WWE_Expert
14-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Eddie died due to heartfailure while he was brushing his teeth.

NekkLe
14-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Pretty odd death :s or do I smell a hint of sarcasm?

WWE_Expert
14-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Pretty odd death :s or do I smell a hint of sarcasm?

Who ever would make a sarcastic joke about a legend's death is sick in the head. Eddie died of heart failure, seeing as i pritty much eat, sleep, breath and live WWE i should know. He was found with his toothbrush in his mouth.

YellowParasol
14-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Eddie died due to heartfailure while he was brushing his teeth.

Apparantly his Death is Unknown.

WWE_Expert
14-11-2005, 09:33 PM
http://www.NODQ.com

Zampo-III
15-11-2005, 03:17 AM
wot are you talking about.

he was found on his bed, Chavo guerrero rolled him over and started CPR.

Chavo was in same hotel as him and was told by security that eddie wasnt answering his morning wake-up call.

Chavo went to the room with security... found eddie lying in bed, rolled him over and eddie wasnt responding

He strted cpr on eddie himself bless him... he must be finding it heart renching that he found his uncle dead :'(

I have been brought up on wrestling ever since i was born and have followed it closely all my life... we have even got every single main event on video and dvd.

I found out the news about eddie as soon as wwe.com was updated so i was one of the 1st website viewers to see the news and it nearly made me break dwn.

It wasnt until i watched the interview chavo and vince mcmahon gave that it registered eddie was actually gone and then was when i was mostly effected :'(

WWE_Expert
15-11-2005, 10:51 AM
wot are you talking about.

he was found on his bed, Chavo guerrero rolled him over and started CPR.

Chavo was in same hotel as him and was told by security that eddie wasnt answering his morning wake-up call.

Chavo went to the room with security... found eddie lying in bed, rolled him over and eddie wasnt responding

He strted cpr on eddie himself bless him... he must be finding it heart renching that he found his uncle dead :'(

I have been brought up on wrestling ever since i was born and have followed it closely all my life... we have even got every single main event on video and dvd.

I found out the news about eddie as soon as wwe.com was updated so i was one of the 1st website viewers to see the news and it nearly made me break dwn.

It wasnt until i watched the interview chavo and vince mcmahon gave that it registered eddie was actually gone and then was when i was mostly effected :'(

What are you talking about, eddie was found outside the bathroom door with a toothbrush in his mouth, chavo ran in and started CPR then called 911.

WWE_Expert
15-11-2005, 05:30 PM
I knew i was right, eddie died of heartfailure.

Taken from WWE.com

Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005
After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is steel reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.
“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.
As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.
When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).
I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.
We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.
I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.
Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.
All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

YellowParasol
15-11-2005, 06:24 PM
:o Atleast the Truth has came out

Zampo-III
15-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes he died of heartfailure

Where the hell did you see anything about him with a toothbrush in his mouth

wierd

Middlesbrough
15-11-2005, 08:28 PM
R.I.P Latino Heat :(
We'll all miss him
R.I.P
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Smilies with sadness

pechie100
15-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Ive seen him peform once , he was such an energetic soul
He wil be missed , pest in peace eddie :(

ItsDave
18-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Im glad someone posted about this. Im a major WWE fan, and I've just come back and hear this. :( I thought, whats happening but its true! R.I.P:eusa_pray. And his last match was against Mr .Kennedy and he recieved one vicious chair shot to the head. He was concust for a couple of days, maybe that has something to do with it? But yeah, he did take drugs.
R.I.P Eddie Guerrero. R.I.P :eusa_pray

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!