PDA

View Full Version : my football match - funny as

poloolop
13-11-2005, 09:54 PM
The team we were playing had not lost in 24 games and were top of the league so they thort haha easyyy and after 5 mins we were 2 - 0 down then we scored 3 goals :) they got well anoyed n this little guy got in a fight wit one of our players n there woz dis huge riot. halftime we were winnin 4 - 2.

2nd half - we scored 2 more and they got well annoyed. this one guy told our supporters to f*** off so my dad called him a little c*** and started havin a right go. this guy called ma dad a d*** head so ma dad went over to him n their manager stopped ma dad n ma dad amost knocked this guy out :P.

then they went mad and the ref woz on their side totaly. and the linesman woz their manager so he gave nothing offside. then i took down this big guy so he just randomly slid me. so i got up n shouted f*** off u c*** and the ref told me to calm it so i told the ref to f*** off. then loadza goals n stuff hgappened and then another riot started. our player smaked this little mouthy guy n the ref woz like omg so ma dad went up to the ref and called him a f***ing w***** in the end we won 8 - 4 and their manager went up to their players and sed they were s*** n stuff n woz shouting at them for ages n we went off singin top of the league ur havin a laff

what a start to the weekend!
I DO NOt IN ANY WAY SUPPORT VIOLENCE OR SWEARING IN FOOTBALL OR ANYWHERE ELSE! TY.

SpaceInvaders
13-11-2005, 11:20 PM
wow soudns out of control.

Rou
14-11-2005, 03:51 PM
You say supporters "/ Yeah like mums and dads... Sounds like your ref was rubbish because if we done anything like that its called a red card "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!