PDA

View Full Version : Welcome New Members

Anti-Pod
04-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Welcome new members to Habbox™ (www.habbox.com).

Little information about habbox™ :

Habbox™ is a greta fan site for a life like hotel called Habbo Hotel™ (www.habbohotel.co.uk), also this site has everything you need, from people's alt's to a great forum with laods of members. ( over 10 members on a hour ) so its very popular and very freindly, so dont be shy and not post at all, come welcome new members like you were one at some time, or post to comment on alt's members have made, even look for a job or post about a job going if you like, jsut follow the really simply the best rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34) ever made, oh yeah i forgot Habbox™ have the very best staff ever seen, they help you in every way they can, and if they cant then no one can, and i mean that, or if no staff are on Habbox™ Forums try going to the Habbox™ help center made by Dj-3000 which has all the main information you need to know on stickies ( notes ) on the wall's in the room.

Even More Information :

don't give out your email address, this counts as personal details. try asking people to send you a private message on the forums by viewing your profile.

I hope this helps you all new members and i hope you love Habbox™ like i do, so i wish you all a Great Time Here At Habbox™

------------

Coldersite

lukeisok
04-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Welcome new members to Habbox™ (www.habbox.com).

Little information about habbox™ :

Habbox™ is a greta fan site for a life like hotel called Habbo Hotel™ (www.habbohotel.co.uk), also this site has everything you need, from people's alt's to a great forum with laods of members. ( over 10 members on a hour ) so its very popular and very freindly, so dont be shy and not post at all, come welcome new members like you were one at some time, or post to comment on alt's members have made, even look for a job or post about a job going if you like, jsut follow the really simply the best rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34) ever made, oh yeah i forgot Habbox™ have the very best staff ever seen, they help you in every way they can, and if they cant then no one can, and i mean that, or if no staff are on Habbox™ Forums try going to the Habbox™ help center made by Dj-3000 which has all the main information you need to know on stickies ( notes ) on the wall's in the room.

I hope this helps you all new members and i hope you love Habbox™ like i do, so i wish you all a Great Time Here At Habbox™

------------

Coldersite

You spelt great wrong lol but that information is really kind of you thanx man! :8

Anti-Pod
04-11-2004, 08:15 PM
thnak you very much, and sorry for spelling that wrong,

do u think i need to add mroe info???

Adzeh
04-11-2004, 09:03 PM
welcome all you new members
have a great time here in the forum

Anti-Pod
06-11-2004, 02:03 PM
All new members i really think you should read my 1st post, it tells you everything you need to know about habbox

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!