PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Or Bush?

MicroVision
05-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Tartar sauce im so mad that Bush one. I really wanted Karrey to win. I know most of you are in the UK. Who did you want to win? Now Bush is statingg the Homocaust

hotslime
05-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Tartar sauce im so mad that Bush one. I really wanted Karrey to win. I know most of you are in the UK. Who did you want to win? Now Bush is statingg the Homocaust

If Kerry won, 80,000 amry people wouldent relist next time :) And that means draft so when you turn 18 you get drafted and you have no choice. Did you know that?

Butcher11
06-11-2004, 12:00 AM
I'm from Massachusetts, kerry's state, and I can't STAND him at all. He can't pick a darn side. I'm very happy Bush won, but there's still draft talks, which would directly affect me since in 4 years id be of the age. Still Bush ain't going to kill America lol. Iraq was necessary because many more Iraqi lives would be in jeopardy unless we invaded.

Ciaran
06-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Ermmm and the worst part is if kerry was president because he is very religious all the armys would be taken out of iraq and england would be left on thier own... to die so im sooo glad bush won despite my signature

Mentor
09-11-2004, 10:26 PM
huh? nether canidtes looked any good, bush is an idiot (plus hes the realy religos one?) kerry, well he looked like he may even be ableto do worse.. if tahts possible. nether looked that good. it was a bettre of 2 eveil vote from what i can see.

on that matter Who here watched 2DTV ? lol

Corey777
10-11-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm glad That Bush one. Despite many Bush Haters, I still believe Bush is a better choice than Kerry (even though I'm not too keen on wither of them). And, I agree, Bush is the religous one. From what I know, Kerry isn't religous at all :p.

ash5768
10-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Bush or Kerry, Yes. Oh i have to pick one. Erm. Kerry Bush sends so many people into war just to be pawns in his little game of chess, waitr no bush is too stupid for chess. They're pawns in his little game of snakes and ladders, They stay there for no reason just to die as good men who only wantewd to serve their country. Bush just tells everyone hat his handlers have thoguht up for him. I believe the fish and the human can co exist peacfully WTH!?!

Unsuspected
11-11-2004, 10:16 AM
i would vote for Kerry. if you think Kerry should have won then I STRONGLY reccomend going to this hilarious site.

www.sorryeverybody.com

PS: I can't get the site to work for me but i know a few ppl who have it working so...

ideabox
11-11-2004, 04:05 PM
If Kerry won, 80,000 amry people wouldent relist next time :) And that means draft so when you turn 18 you get drafted and you have no choice. Did you know that?
Umm... Sorry to correct you but It was BUSH who would of brung back the draft. I heard on the news somebody mention it and plus one of my teachers (Mrs.Lipcolm-homes) Said bush said that.
I strongly reccoment Kerry. Bush in my opinon is a wind up. Now I bet you would not believe me If i said that he announced "He tryed to kill my daddy" Would you? Well this is a fact that he did announce that. In this book "1000 things stupidly said" It had inside! He has brung disasters to the world such as wrongly accusing Iraq for possesing weapons. September 11. (It may notbe his fault but from what i heard they could of stopped the plain colliding into the twin towers!"

I think this idiotic, childish war Is a waste of time. I think that soliders should of never been sent to fight a pointless war for our terrist levels will increase. Plus this is wasting our tax payments!

Kerry would make friends with Iraq and help deal with "more important" Situations.

So with this evidence I claim that Kerry would make a more superior President.

Oh and I do watch 2DTV!

Ciaran
11-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Im worry but your wrong... we are friends with iraq and kerry was saying he would pull ALL soliders out of iraq but what would happen to england then? we would be singled out and backed into a courner and plus...saddam was a mad man just look at all the pople he killed for no reason... bush has done nothing btu the right descisions and if it would of happened any different it could have been alot worse... all this "we will lower tax" **** is just a vote tactic they dont give that 2 thoughts after they say it it doesnt happen its just a lie... we are all still here and thats good enough for me....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!