PDA

View Full Version : Wigan 2-3 Arsenal

Rebuild
19-11-2005, 02:45 PM
A confident performance from Arsenal. Despite poor defending at times it's the points that matter. Fantastic free kick from Henry. :)

YellowParasol
19-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Wigan done alright comming from 1-0 down midway in first half to make it 3-2 at half time i think..

0verRide
19-11-2005, 02:51 PM
wigan are really good now, we were lucky i say

Rebuild
19-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Wigan gave a good performance but I think Arsenal deserved it.

YellowParasol
19-11-2005, 03:02 PM
It would be good to see Wigan beat Arsenal

Rebuild
19-11-2005, 03:03 PM
It would be good to see Wigan beat Arsenal

Not for me it wouldn't. ;P

It's an excellent and important win for Arsenal, we had to win it really.

NekkLe
20-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Henry is in a mind of his own, when hes switched onto his football, theres no stopping him. His free kick was pretty decent too, Lol, he wanted to take it quickly but Grahame Poll didn't let him, he waited, strook it, Goal! and then turned to Grahame Poll and said "Is that enough?" ;)

Van Persie played quite well too, considering he scored, he didn't have a bad game.
Wigan are a strong team, that was always seen as a tough match, thankfully, we won :p

Mohawk Man
20-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Henry in to form and Van persie has come on leaps and bounds. hes scoring like every game! fair play to wigan for bringing it back twice but henry free-kick. did u see wat he said to the ref coz the ref wouln't let him take it quickly? he said ' is that enough?' how classy can that man get?

Rebuild
20-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Henry is in a mind of his own, when hes switched onto his football, theres no stopping him. His free kick was pretty decent too, Lol, he wanted to take it quickly but Grahame Poll didn't let him, he waited, strook it, Goal! and then turned to Grahame Poll and said "Is that enough?" ;)

Van Persie played quite well too, considering he scored, he didn't have a bad game.
Wigan are a strong team, that was always seen as a tough match, thankfully, we won :p

In Van Persie's position only Henry would've shot from there, anyone else probably would have passed. It shows Van Persie's confidence is growing, it's delightful to see him improving, he's getting better every game.

Clo
20-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Im disappointed that Wigan didn't win.
But I was proud that they wasn't like 3-0. :o 3-2 is good!
So well done to both teams! :D
Although I would love to have seen my team win♥
♥WAFC♥

NekkLe
20-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Im disappointed that Wigan didn't win.
But I was proud that they wasn't like 3-0. :o 3-2 is good!
So well done to both teams! :D
Although I would love to have seen my team win♥
♥WAFC♥
There doing well for a team thats just been promoted to the Premiership, they'll get knocked down slowly soon, Arsenal will replace them and finish 2nd this season possibly 1st or am I getting a little confident ;)

But yeh, Van Persie, very talented, he's not even at his peak of best performance either, many more years of genius football pls :)

Clo
20-11-2005, 07:21 PM
I love chimbonda most. x] But yes.
And hey, dont under-estimate Wigan, they could finish above arsenal who knows? It's just highly annoying how people under estimate them nowadays.

NekkLe
20-11-2005, 07:52 PM
I love chimbonda most. x] But yes.
And hey, dont under-estimate Wigan, they could finish above arsenal who knows? It's just highly annoying how people under estimate them nowadays.
There bound to be under-estimated because there a promoted team, don't worry, people see it like that and expect them to be crªp :rolleyes: I for one think there a good side, there team spirit is high and they play quite well.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!