PDA

View Full Version : RPG maker

liam-is-cool
06-11-2004, 03:12 PM
iv use rpg maker n it is ok but now i want suthing betta so do u no wer i can get a free version or free trial of somthing betta n if u no 1 that isnt free tell me that anyway but say that its not free

Unsuspected
11-11-2004, 10:31 AM
i don't know any program like RPG Maker... but then again you gotta be REALLY skilled to make a good RPG using RPG maker. its a very good program but not easy at all. you must know how to do everything from making ur main character to how to make a kickass FMV sequence. it's very challenging, i had the program but deleted it cause it was too confusing and got boring, but I did make one small kickass town with a ********** house and in the back of it there were booths u could watch ermm.... XXX movies... i had XXX movie clips on my comp and made it so that when u went into one of the booths u saw the clip.

PS: don't think im a disgusting freak, because it is a statistical fact that 99% of people in north america 13+ have seen a XXX movie, or movie clip. and 90% of people 13+ in north america with internet connection have the stuff on their comps. it's not an issue of which many people like to admit but it's damn true.

NeonPunx
13-11-2004, 09:47 AM
yes it is ver true unsuspected i knw i have seen some ok i want that program hwo do i get rpg maker?

tularis
06-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Do a search on google, you'll get tons of results. I've used it before but its a bit limited on the graphics side of things.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!