PDA

View Full Version : Ash and Sarah. Part 1

ash5768
06-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Ash was a habbo who wandered round habbo basiccly hanging in the same place every day (the hobbax help desk) he'd made a few friends, but there was one he particularily like named Sarah. She was the most beautiful habbo he'd ever seen, long wavy hair, black eyes and a brilliant dress. He felt weak when ever he saw her enter a room. Sarah was known by most of the habos taht hung around and worked at hobbax. She was funny, she could make you laugh in 3 words. Ash however wasnt like her that much, he wasnt known as well as she was (but some people recognised him) he wasnt taht handsome and he wasn't that good with habbo women. So one day Ash had revealed taht he ahd a crush on sarah but nothing was to be of it for a while yet. They went on their normal habbo lives. But one day Ash brought up the courage to ask her (tehy were already good friends, they were on each others friends lists). Ash said to Sarah
"Erm i fancy you and stuff,"
"Yes..." Sarah replied
"And well..would you be my habbo g/f?" It had taken Ash a serious amount of bravery to bring out this question.
"Im sorry Ash i like you too," Sarah said "but im already seing someone."
"Who?" Ash sadly replied
"Matthew." Sarah said "He works behind the bar here."
"Oh, ok sorry i didnt realsie i.. erm.. im gonna go sit down now." Ash said these words and as he did he walked over to the other side of the room and went to sit down and think.
"How could i ahve been so stupid?" He said tio himself " Why did i bother, i've got no chance with her" Over the next couple of days Ash realised that they really were going out with each other, Ash couldn't have been sadder. But that turned out not to be true... Ash & sarah parts 2 & 3 (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=11699)

GommeInc
07-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Silly Ash, he shouldn't pic his nose talking to people.

Simonac55
07-11-2004, 05:19 PM
Pretty good story. I'd like to hear the rest of the story because it's really interessting from now on.

ash5768
07-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Silly Ash, he shouldn't pic his nose talking to people.
Where does it say he was picking his nose?

lukeisok
07-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Lol I Like. ;D

G-flow
19-11-2004, 06:51 PM
lol! you should make up more of these stories lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!