View Full Version : [Bobba] I HATE JIBBIE

name14
11-07-2004, 07:10 PM
1.no new rares

2. she is soooooooooooooo dum

3. arh.. she made the hotel discrase and so laggy with those dumm pets

4. she never accepts ur f/r

5. she just a hotel manager for money she blocks u anytime u wana talk to her

anyone wants to join my jibbie hater club send me private message i will get back to u

:Illusion
11-07-2004, 07:30 PM
1: Its Jibbi not Jibbie.
2: You don't personally know her, so don't call her dumb
3: Jibbi isn't the one who made the pets, an the main thing that causes lag is the amount of people on the net.
4: If you hate her why are you bothered about her not acceptin f/r?
5: Ofcourse shes the manager for money, gettin money is mainly the whole point of a job :eek:

AngelDude2
12-07-2004, 03:59 PM
LoL ur right ally and if we didn't have jibbi there would be no habbo or habbox at that matter! :)

-speci-
12-07-2004, 04:19 PM
ALLY RULES I CUDENT OF PUT IT BETTER MYSELF

name14
12-07-2004, 05:11 PM
jibbie was NOT the first manager of the hotel so dont say that habbo / habbox wouldn't be open

SunshineCutie
12-07-2004, 05:21 PM
Name14, As Ally Pointed out It's " J-I-B-B-I " And What He's Trying To Say Is, That Jibbi Has Been The Best Manager On Habbo So Far. And Also, I'd Love To Hear You Tell This Stuff To Her Face!

name14
12-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Name14, As Ally Pointed out It's " J-I-B-B-I " And What He's Trying To Say Is, That Jibbi Has Been The Best Manager On Habbo So Far. And Also, I'd Love To Hear You Tell This Stuff To Her Face!
everytime i see her me and my gang make clones and flood jibbi* is a ******************************* hotel manager and we want ione back she always sayes >:( or >:o so jibbi if u reading this i hope u leave habbo and take ur pets with u :)

12-07-2004, 08:35 PM
everytime i see her me and my gang make clones and flood jibbi* is a ******************************* hotel manager and we want ione back she always sayes >:( or >:o so jibbi if u reading this i hope u leave habbo and take ur pets with u :)

Think it's gonna take abit more than a few people who don't really have a clue about what work she actually does, sayin that they hate her to make her quit her job :rolleyes:

AngelDude2
13-07-2004, 03:13 PM
it won't let me delete this post sorry if i'm double posting

AngelDude2
13-07-2004, 03:15 PM
I meant that Habbo wouldn't STAY open without a hotel manager like jibbi lol
Thank You,
Your habbo friendly AngelDude2 :)
P.S Jibbi didn't make pets u dumbo so ur talking rubbish :)
Warning. You have broken the rules please do not double post simply edit your last post. Edited by Happypunk101

A-K
15-07-2004, 02:10 AM
1.no new rares
So what?! Get over it

2. arh.. she made the hotel discrase and so laggy with those dumm pets
NEWS FLASH, she doesnt do it , the servers do it, she cant control it!

3. she just a hotel manager for money she blocks u anytime u wana talk to her.
A job is a job, you work for the money. She is a busy person.

You have no valid reasons to hate her, you dont even know her.

fyte
15-07-2004, 02:16 AM
Totally agree with andy on this one u cant judge ppl u dont know plus i think she tries her best to keep the servers runnin gif u aint happy with the way habbo is ran then either go to another hotel or stop coming on. simple!

Concentric
15-07-2004, 08:36 AM
well im not surprised she bans you if you keep going up to her and hurling abuse. I couldnt have put the earlier point better than Ally so ill leave it there :p

GELHEAD2004
15-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Personnally your just sad ''hating people''
what has jibbi done to you?
NOTHING!

I dont hate or love jibbi

U SERIOUSLY NEED TO DO SOME GROWING UP!

jrh2002
15-07-2004, 02:29 PM
i dont hate her but im not a great fan due to the not replying to emails and a few other things that i have spoken to habbo about, i know we have more people on habbo now but the hotel seems to be slowly going backwards people say the more people the harder it is to run :o the more people means more money so they could afford more staff if this was the case, we used to have all this lag in the good old days and we were happy when it left us :) most people say all the money we pay and the lag gets worse :o i think that the server change habbo had recently was a downgrade to cheaper servers because its lag 7 nights a week now, the money we spend is probably used to open all these new hotels which is a little annoying, I liked Ione as manager more than jibbi but im sure jibbi wouldnt get a say in the investment for .co.uk because she only manages the hotel, there are a few people above her who must make the big decisions.

SkaKid77
15-07-2004, 04:27 PM
1.no new rares - Not really a problem, its probably cos of lack or space or something

2. she is soooooooooooooo dum - spell "dumb" correctly first.

3. arh.. she made the hotel discrase and so laggy with those dumm pets - the pets are up to the people who make habbo not the manager

4. she never accepts ur f/r - neither to hobbas, habbo staff...why would she, she probably gets over 1000 a day!

5. she just a hotel manager for money she blocks u anytime u wana talk to her - a manager not working for money :eusa_doh: have u seen on of those before?

Seems you need some new arguements ;)

SoraSafe
15-07-2004, 04:57 PM
He's obviously prejudice as he must of never met Jibbi seeing as he can't spell her name right.

name14
15-07-2004, 06:19 PM
i dont hate her but im not a great fan due to the not replying to emails and a few other things that i have spoken to habbo about, i know we have more people on habbo now but the hotel seems to be slowly going backwards people say the more people the harder it is to run :o the more people means more money so they could afford more staff if this was the case, we used to have all this lag in the good old days and we were happy when it left us :) most people say all the money we pay and the lag gets worse :o i think that the server change habbo had recently was a downgrade to cheaper servers because its lag 7 nights a week now, the money we spend is probably used to open all these new hotels which is a little annoying, I liked Ione as manager more than jibbi but im sure jibbi wouldnt get a say in the investment for .co.uk because she only manages the hotel, there are a few people above her who must make the big decisions.

100% agreed

jrh2002
15-07-2004, 06:58 PM
how are we 100% agreed? i put my reasons over saying that i didnt hate jibbi but gave a few reasons why i dont think shes the best manager, you were very rude about her.

Evolution
15-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Name14.

One little Habbo's opinion is not going to make her quit her job.

The rares are not coming out due to SULAKE making all new hotels and no new rares.

The lag is not down to the pets, it is due to the people on Habbo.

She never accepts your f/r? LMAO get over it. Why would she want someone like you on her list? I believe the FRIEND request is for FRIENDS.

Do you go up to strangers on the street asking them to be your friend? NO!

Think before you post.

A-K
15-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Personnally your just sad ''hating people''
what has jibbi done to you?
NOTHING!

I dont hate or love jibbi

U SERIOUSLY NEED TO DO SOME GROWING UP!

Take your own advice mate... you have said in a posts before simular things that this guy is saying.

StarSpirith
16-07-2004, 05:54 AM
Name14 i see you aint got brains what ar you a 4 year old Hehe.
You can't even spel her name and you want her to be your friend
so much and you don't even know amy's real name so stop
moaning. :@

name14
16-07-2004, 08:23 AM
no

Butcher11
16-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Guys enough, either continue it peacfully or don't at all.

-burn07-
17-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Heh. I don't like Jibbi either but nothing really I can do about it. I don't like the money for creds going up, I don't like the lag, new furni would be cool but we already have alot. Theres always other things you can do other than habbo. Heh, if you hate habbo that much then make your own habbo :p

patrioticdude
19-07-2004, 07:53 PM
1.no new rares- Okay, she's waiting until the pets die down, okay? Maybe she's trying to put some new rares in, but Sulake may not listen to her!

2. she is soooooooooooooo dum- Spell dumb or even Jibbi right and we may listen to you.

3. arh.. she made the hotel discrase and so laggy with those dumm pets- Again, spell dumb right! Pets create lag, but not as much as dancing, flooding, clones, and faulty connections.

4. she never accepts ur f/r- You hate her, yet you want to be her friend. I don't know where you learned about friendship, but you missed a few crucial lessons. She gets over 1000 friend requests a day. She probably has a machine to get rid of them all. Nobody wants to click one thousand times, okay?

5. she just a hotel manager for money she blocks u anytime u wana talk to her- She likes being the manager, okay? She deserves money, because she probably went to college and took computer classes! So she doesn't give a lot of stuff away. I don't care! Many people don't care! You do! She isn't gonna listen to you! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, GIRL!

anyone wants to join my jibbie hater club send me private message i will get back to u

Pixel
19-07-2004, 08:30 PM
How Can You Say You Hate Her When You Dont Know Her

name14
19-07-2004, 08:59 PM
How Can You Say You Hate Her When You Dont Know Her

i know her

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 09:01 PM
I dont like Jibbi as much as Ione, but I dont HATE her.

Yeah, the hotel is much laggier (and is getting worse every day it seems)
but shes trying, I guess.

I liked how Ione would interact with the guest, like trying to answer questions in her room every once and a while and giving us gift.

Jibbi only occasionally gives out 1 creds. :(

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 09:02 PM
i know her

how do you know her if you say she always rejects your friend request?
WARNING You have broken the rules please do not double post simply edit your last post : Edited By Happypunk101

name14
20-07-2004, 09:58 AM
how do you know her if you say she always rejects your friend request?

because i met her and .. i told her that i don't like her and then she just ignored me

@K
20-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Name14, I'm very sure she don't like you either, but why get worked up over her not accepting your friend request. That's pathetic, you make lag like everyone else so that's not her fault. Finally Sulake make furni not jibbi, and Sulake have been busy lately with the new hotels so give it a rest, ok she may not be the perfect mananger but still, she's our manager.

AngelDude2
20-07-2004, 04:59 PM
yeh i remember a really annoying post about how u hate jibbi gelhead so have you changed your mind about jibbi??? :rolleyes:

wishkah
23-07-2004, 12:10 AM
long read this was.
i hate the pets, prob a good idea. but they aint my thing. jibbi is ok, ione was beta, there done.
that was easy :D

im a junior member wud u look at that!!!! :eusa_clap
p.s look forum ppl, im editing not posting, be proud :eusa_danc

F1L73R
23-07-2004, 12:36 AM
Well i gotta say i both hate and luv jibbi dunno y i just do :D

Butcher11
23-07-2004, 03:29 PM
because i met her and .. i told her that i don't like her and then she just ignored me

Well you seem to ignore people who don't like you. It was you said you could be a good hobba, but you can't handle other peoples opinons.

Concentric
23-07-2004, 05:59 PM
wake up dude - if you just told her you didnt like her, what do you expect her to do? :eusa_wall

Jane
23-07-2004, 06:12 PM

I do agree with you about acting like a 4 year old, but the bobba section is for moaning so you really cant tell him to stop moaning :rolleyes:

hotslime
24-07-2004, 06:29 PM
1.no new rares

Dude.. in one of your posts you wanted to be a hobba.. well it seems you don't really wanna.. So wat if jibbi dosent accpet friend request.. Shes just the manager.. Shes not god.. Noobs these days :eusa_snoo

name14
24-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Dude.. in one of your posts you wanted to be a hobba.. well it seems you don't really wanna.. So wat if jibbi dosent accpet friend request.. Shes just the manager.. Shes not god.. Noobs these days :eusa_snoo
Noobs? do you mean on this forum cose look at your rank m8 ;)

@K
25-07-2004, 12:23 PM
I think he was talking about you name14, :P

Moose
25-07-2004, 12:29 PM

i dont see "noob" i see "newb" :rolleyes: , and Name14 ur the noob u dont get what ur saying, u hate jibbi and u still want her to be ur friend, she dosnt deciedes on the rares sulake does, and why would she want a friend who says bad things to her? :eusa_naug :eusa_thin

Concentric
25-07-2004, 02:46 PM
he means you act like a n00b, not because of your rank :p

Tantrums
25-07-2004, 03:09 PM
DryTearz.. could you have said it any better? admit it name14, we rolled you hard.. xP

WCK
25-07-2004, 04:04 PM
I'm unbiased when it comes to Jibbi, i don't think she's bad and i don't think she's good, from what i can tell she doesn't do a whole lot, the only thing i can really point out that she has done since being hotel manager is getting the pizza place in habbo hotel. I'd be more impressed with her if there were more new clothing for HC's (clothing, not hair!!) a few cool pairs of pants and a new pair of shoes and then I'll be impressed

Moose
25-07-2004, 05:13 PM
yes, what u said there would be Great, shes hardly ever on but i guess she is busy in the office :s or maybe its time to get a new manager? *not trying to be mean*

name14
26-07-2004, 07:11 PM
DryTearz.. could you have said it any better? admit it name14, we rolled you hard.. xP
how have you "rolled me hard" you silly n00000000000000b

lauralol
26-07-2004, 07:38 PM
1.no new rares

1. Its not just up to Jibbi to make new rares

2. I actually think she must be quite clever to be able to control this huge website.

3. She actually made the hotel more popular than when Ione was manager

4. Not accepting you f/r doesnt mean anything, everyone on habbo wouldnt mind Jibbi on their f/l Hobbas dont accept frs and I only accept a few!

5. Imagine being Jibbi, walking into a room, everyone shouting Jibbis here Jibbis here and crowding at you and shouting at you! Would you talk to all of them?

Stop being so stupid, you should be thanking Jibbi for her hard work!

Bunny
29-07-2004, 05:37 AM
Hey I don't think you should judge Jibbi because you don't personally know her. But yeah, there are SOME bad stuff. For example, she has introduced so much advertising lately! If we go to a public room then there's a huge poster advertising the IPod or something and now there's the Mountain Due machines. There is also more advertising on other hotels.

29-07-2004, 05:40 AM
Hey I don't think you should judge Jibbi because you don't personally know her. But yeah, there are SOME bad stuff. For example, she has introduced so much advertising lately! If we go to a public room then there's a huge poster advertising the IPod or something and now there's the Mountain Due machines. There is also more advertising on other hotels.

But advertisin helps them make money, money = hotel stays open. So it can't be that bad :p

Corey777
29-07-2004, 05:51 AM
Jibbi isnt the greatest Hotel Manager, Personally I liked Ione better, But she does do a few things good . And to all you haters that are saying she does nothing .. Imagine yourself, Having to wake up every morning to go to the Habbohotel offices and mange everything, Write newsies, Create, Polls, Competitions, Tips on Staying Safe, Updating the Hotel, And Much Much More. I don't Thinkyou would have the time to make all the new Rares that you want or more HC options (although I wouldnt mind that :D) . Also, I really do not like the advertising ... Starting to turn into Cokemusic >:S

Wixss
29-07-2004, 03:21 PM
1.no new rares

1. She doesn't control the rares
2. If she was dumb she wouldn't have this job
3. All of us cause they lag just not 1 habbo
4. Would you accept f/r if 75% ppl that send you them want furni?!
5. Blocks you? I don't even get that

I think you're mixing up Jibbi with the makers of habbo hotel, jibbi is just the hotel manager helping out habbo hotel. Next time get ur facts right before you complain.

Simonac55
29-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Well my opinion is that Jibbi don't accept friend request as every hobba do. That doesn't mean she's bad. And when she enters a room, she's crowded by people and doesn't have the time to talk to evry people that is around her. Imagaine if she would have to do that everyday. The hotel would be nothing and she would just be talking. I think we shouldn't judge Jibbi by what we hear or see because we haven't met her in real life.

name14
29-07-2004, 08:14 PM
But advertisin helps them make money, money = hotel stays open. So it can't be that bad :p
they get money of people buying credits too .

@K
29-07-2004, 09:18 PM
they get money of people buying credits too .

That might not be enough :p

micah
30-07-2004, 08:57 AM
name14 do you reckon you could do a better job?

QuickShare
30-07-2004, 12:38 PM
id love to do that clearly jibbi is nothing next to Ione!
Whacha Mean? Jibbi is great. i realy like jibbi she's amde the hotel alot nicer. adding moreroom to places. etc.

R0ck of jibbi!!

:wav::wav::wav::wav:

@K
30-07-2004, 01:27 PM
Now your starting about free rares, it's a game, pixels get that into your head, they don't have to give out rares to be a great manager.

Jane
30-07-2004, 05:40 PM
This is pathetic. Saying " I hate Jibbi, because she doesnt give out rares " If you say you hate jibbi at least give a GOOD reason.

Jseb
01-08-2004, 02:09 AM
Free rare?? well if u didnt see this she his doing giveway some time on habbo and its some time some big rare not all the time cause she his only the manager! Jibbi did a good job on habbo now its cause of her that! Also the rare have been giving out to everyone 2 year 3 year ago but they were a good reason! A birtday! nothing else! Jibbi his not the owner of habbo she doesnt decide! She do giveway some time and its go on her all the money spend for a small giveway like she do but its does cost money! If u hate Jibbi u should not go on habbohotel.co.uk but u should go on .ca or a other! and u will see not everyone his giving Free Rare (Rare cost a lots of money!)

name14
01-08-2004, 04:06 PM
name14 do you reckon you could do a better job?
yes :eusa_wall

Butcher11
01-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Nope I don't think you're mature enough :p , and as Jseb said it costs money for rares, and if she released rares, they'd be worthless.

Wixss
02-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Okay this is from my 18, almost 19 year old brother just just joined habbo hotel. "When you can do better, I'll listen to you complain but you can't even make a decent alt so.." Okay after the "so.." was swearing so I wont add that:P

Butcher11
02-08-2004, 07:18 PM
;) If you can't do better don't complain, and that's sounds like it's coming from a wise man

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 07:33 PM
I dont really like Jibby either, she never gives free furni to poor people, only to HC's that actually dont need it.

Ione is a way better Hotel Manager as she actually gave everyone free furni and is nice, Jibbi just hides from everyone, if I was her I would love to meet my public and talk to them and probably give them free furni and add them as friends.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!