PDA

View Full Version : Have you....

Convictions
09-11-2004, 06:18 AM
Have you ever sat net to one of your best buddies in a lesson , and you burst out lughing for no reason , then , when your told to be quiet by teacher , you burst out laughing aagain

This always happens in science for me i cant help it

ideabox
09-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Well not like that but It happened in Art! I sat next to my best friend and we started talking inder her voice. She is Mrs. Smith! Anyway my friend went "she looks like a (I shouldnt say this) Lezbian from hell" Then I said " Yeah but heres one lez-be-friends" then " She probibly smells like my dads armpits like that guy off Tv" I said "Yeah but when your away she locks herself inside the cupboard, wets herself on the chair to keep her warm, sing to herself of we will we will rock you! and 1!cks her armpits to clean herself." My friend cracked up laughing and she then whacked her huge ruler on the table with a loud ~BANG!!~
"What did you say?!" she roared. I had to make up something which was hilarious but not offencive but at the time I couldnt. "Ummm What me mrs.Smith?" I said. "Yes you! You've wasted 3 minutes of my time so you'll both be having 30 minutes after school!" She yelled.
I dont like her because she under-minds boys especilly Me! I dont want to brag but the test I did I got a 4L and the next teacher I had when I did worse than before I got a 5H!
I can see shedoesnt like me and wants me to fail. You can tell.:@

_Olam_
10-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Have you ever sat net to one of your best buddies in a lesson , and you burst out lughing for no reason , then , when your told to be quiet by teacher , you burst out laughing aagain

This always happens in science for me i cant help it

No, because it's a terrible disruption to the class and stops other people learning...

... you horrible, horrible person! :(

Trance
10-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Sometimes I laugh silently for stupid reasons during the middle of class, but I never dared to burst out laughing for no apparent reason.

Then the whole class, teacher included, will begin to laugh for a good ten minutes and then you just missed 10 minutes of class.

Laughing leads to no learning, I tell you!

Fingerboots
10-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Haha, this happens on too many occasions for me.. Almost always in the cinema.. 'Specially in scary films, we all burst out laughing ^_^ Ooh, and xD Hahah i'm already off once we were in this really important meeting for my DofE thingy-ma-blob and hehe, couldn't stop.

Convictions
11-11-2004, 07:30 AM
Its not like a fit of laughter it lasts for like 5 seconds and happens every 5 mins

Moose
11-11-2004, 07:34 AM
Ha, yes I can relate, when I'm in AR class, i read a book and i hold my laughter and i can't hold it it slpurts out of my mouth like a fart x]

la-ur-en
12-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Well, in my maths class, me and my friend were talking to each other and the teacher started walking up to us, my friend then pointed to my book and said 'okay whats 5 + 5?' i then looked at her as if she was stupid and burst out laughing, i could hardly breathe, then my whole class turned round to look at me, then my friend started laughing at it, she then elbowed me which made me laugh even more, after about 5 minutes the teacher said 'what was all of that about' and i said 'oh, i dropped my pencil' everyone then laughed...

I also remember, we had this really annoying subsitute teacher for science, and to annoy him we all coughed one at a time after each other, then after everyone had done a cough, it came up to this boy called waquas and he went like this 'achoo' in a squeaky voice, everyone burst out laughing, while i was sitting there wondering what was so funny, and when i understood about 5 mins later i burst out laughing lol...
ahhh the good days...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!