PDA

View Full Version : I'M A LOONEY

MENTAL NUTTER
09-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Hello, i am a complete idiot and a bit mad :D and i just escaped from a mental institute. They called me daa baa, i mean come on, i'm really gonna stay somewhere and be called daa baa! how did i escape? well, it was good luck that a guard had just fell asleep right next to me cell and he was carrying keys to my cell, so i took his clothes and posed as a gaurd, i was let out and escaped! :s ? so am I! Anyway, if you need any hints on how to be mad and become a nutter, ask me!

-NOTE: TO FIND OUT THE REAL TRUTH READ 'THE TRUTH BEHIND MENTAL NUTTER'-

Simonac55
09-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Ok. I see you're original :p. Welcome to the Forum! I hope you have a great time and if you ever need help with anything or want to share a habbo story, feel free to contact me.

evect
09-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey, you've come to the right place! We're all looneys here at habbox *bangs head of table*

Welcome to Habbox. Have a good time, I'm sure you will! :8

MonkeyZombie
09-11-2004, 10:24 PM
People used to think I'm a bit odd, somebody please tell me what is wrong with dressing a Monkey up as a gimp? Now please excuse me, my office is full of rats and I am currently being eaten alive.

Good poo!

Superside
09-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Welcome to the forum
Remember to read the rules :D

Motorollo
09-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Welcome To habbox forum happy posting :)

Trance
09-11-2004, 11:12 PM
NOW this is quite a unique one I see!
An escaped mental patient that accessed a computer to go on Habbox. I highly suggest you check out the FAQ because things can end up..well, tragic.

Please take ANY necessary medication before posting.

Pink.Modify
10-11-2004, 10:25 AM
Hey Don't Brag :P

MENTAL NUTTER
10-11-2004, 10:09 PM
ACCTUALY, THAT IS CONFUSING, AN ESCAPED LUNITIC USING A COMPUTER? ERRRRRRRRR........CHEESE ANYONE?

Trance
10-11-2004, 10:45 PM
You're obviously using a computer at a cheese factory.
I know your secrets. ¬¬;

I certainly would appreciate a slice of Swiss though.

Fingerboots
10-11-2004, 11:25 PM
*Psssst* I get let out on the weekend!
;D Welcome to the forums my insane little noodle, keep being random.. And bring on the pies! Ooh, my mouse just spasmed and my keyboard is so loud.. *Flicks* Shhh..

Adzeh
11-11-2004, 10:18 PM
welcome to habbox

MENTAL NUTTER
26-11-2004, 06:21 PM
It was discovered today that a scientist calld 'mibottom isbrown' :o has discovered a new invention. He says "IT'LL MAKE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN A BETTER PLACE FOR AT LEAST 70 YEARS. I CALL IT, A PATSY. PUNY ATOMIC TEA SIMPHONISER YACKTOPLASMARONIMINICTYFLOOBLAGASTOMONKEY." When asked what it does, he replied "WHY IT MAKES CHEESE OF COURSE! IT ALSO MAKES BREAD FOR CHEESE BUTTIES! IT'LL MAKE THE AVERAGE CHEESE MADMAN GO CRAZY! AND AT ONLY £1 FOR THE FIRST WEEK!" £1!?!?! ER, BE RIGHT BACK, DONNY COVER FOR ME...............

YES HELLO, THATS ALL THE NEWS WE HAVE TODAY, GOODNIGHT AND REMEMBER, EAT CHEESE.

RUBBISH THEMETUNE ENDS THE SHOW, DU DA DE DA DU........

Pulchritudinous
26-11-2004, 07:37 PM
*snort* How very hilarious.

Welcome to the forum,
Enjoy being the 'Weird one'.

:)
Aimee (Mary-Mouse-Head)
xxxxxxxxxxx

-x-aimee-x-
26-11-2004, 08:02 PM
ello..nice im a nutter thing its funny lol :$ i really enjoyed reading it better than most others :p from me -x-aimee-x-

Ciaran
26-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Well yes i agree we are all insane here and we all play are mental rolls i for eg am a Split perasonality i can my rly formal or rly informal nd nasty nd kind... mwhahahaha have fun m8

G-flow
26-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Okkkkay! i personally think your weird!

TheLostPara
26-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Nice To see We Have Another mature And original Person On Forum *Smerks*

Ciaran
27-11-2004, 09:14 AM
Nice To see We Have Another mature And original Person On Forum *Smerks*
Aww thats very kind hillseh i always knew u liked me... haha!!! :eusa_danc lol

jovv
27-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Rofl! This is one random introduction.. Welcome to the forum forum forum! Im your host jovv jovv jovv!

I used to be in a home for those mental people.. But I got kiked out :( So now im prowing the streets looking for others like me! Looks like ive found them :eusa_danc Paaaaaaaaaaartay!

*Plays the violin*

WiseBen
27-11-2004, 05:23 PM
W0000t! Another random person like me!
Welcome to habbox :)

MENTAL NUTTER
28-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Yes and welcome to 'The Truth Behind Mental Nutter', here you will find out how he escaped the mental hospital and why he is using a computer to come on habbox, and where he is now, so read on to discover the truth.......

For as long as he could remember, Mental Nutter lived in a mental hospital, he never knew his parents or any of his family. Of course, mental nutter wasn't his real name but that was his 'code name'. Every one who lived in the mental hospital had a code name, but they never remember there real name. They also had a 'code number', mental's was 77890 but enough about that. So, Mental had his own a room, and one day his friend 88945 (code name: super robot) knocked on his door. But as mental opned the door 88945 ran away, and before he knew it......... SLAM, mental was pushed into a cardboard box. As mental was in the box all he could here was two men talking....

To find out what happens next, tune in next time for 'THE TRUTH BEHIND MENTAL NUTTER [Part 2]'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!