PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Max big one xD

-Soph-
27-11-2005, 05:21 PM
mmm... Im just wondering about this...
When I was in blackpool yesterday, I noticed in the station, the voice said
"The steepest, fastest, Tallest in europe"
I know its the tallest, how can it be the fastest though?
Im sure theres a faster one in europe
are they telling porkies?

Aimseh
27-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Hmm, i wonder Soph. When i went on it i was really scared and i mean terrified. I went on when i was about 10/11. Throughly enjoyed it though. Very exciting. Some people get married up there right at the top, lol. *Thinks about my marriage* Lol only joking.

,Alexx.
28-11-2005, 12:16 PM
I like the pepsi max I think its awesome I cant wait until I go to florida and go on the excellent rollercoasters in busch gardens.

-Soph-
28-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Hmm, i wonder Soph. When i went on it i was really scared and i mean terrified. I went on when i was about 10/11. Throughly enjoyed it though. Very exciting. Some people get married up there right at the top, lol. *Thinks about my marriage* Lol only joking.

LOL
one of my dads Ermm.. Lets say "different" friends got married on air at alton towers LOL

I went on pepsi max for the first time on saturday xD
well... We went on it at least 20 times xD
So I'd say its good xP

Sarah.
18-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I've been on it 14 times. I live near it but we don't go very often.

-Soph-
21-12-2005, 06:25 PM
I dont live too close to it, its about hour and a half drive from staffordshire x(

Tommy
21-12-2005, 06:27 PM
I love that ride, when you go down, you can feel the force, its like a big roar. If you get me. You cant see the track underneath you so it looks like youre falling.

I live like an hour away, I go there every year.

-Soph-
21-12-2005, 06:30 PM
I like it when it twists when your going down xD

Puma!
21-12-2005, 07:46 PM
I love rollercoasters.

But I have a fear of heights....

-Soph-
21-12-2005, 09:14 PM
I could never be afraid of heights xD

Clo
21-12-2005, 10:57 PM
I've only ever been to Blackpool about 20 times in my whole lifetime. :s
Mainly because I live in Wigan and i'm too lazy to work out how far it is away from Blackpool, but I know it's a fair way. I've never been on the pepsi max though, as the last time I visited Blackpool, I was quite young!

-Soph-
21-12-2005, 11:05 PM
only?
i've only been 3 times xD

Joe.
22-12-2005, 04:04 PM
i think its cool :P

wen i went last, 1 yar ago, robin was up there ( the protester ) it was soo funny!

also they take the second picture not the 1st one were ure all scared :/

-Soph-
23-12-2005, 04:55 PM
LOL the protesters xD
I would never climb all the way up there ;[

it was quite funny when we were walking up to the pleasure beach, Because i'd not been for years, I didn't know what the big one looked like, I saw the second drop, and my friend ryan, who had been telling me how high it was, was with me, And I was like, OMG thats tiny ryan :rolleyes: He said, No its not, its high ;o I carried on like this for about 10 minutes, Until I saw the big drop XD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!