PDA

View Full Version : Funnyist day this term!

ideabox
11-11-2004, 04:17 PM
This day has been so funny!
I found out that my second hated Teacher (Mr.Campbell) Was in the army but was kicked out because of his attitude! One of my students (Jack) Was tired in the DT room which we had Mr.campbell but he is a bad back chatter! As they both argued and Jack was tired slurring as he spoke Mr campbell said to him
"Jack are you on drugs, Because your slurring, Going to sleep in my lesson and your having a problem standing up!" he shouted. I s******ed like hell and as Cambell was continuing to argue at him Jack shouted loudly at him " I AM NOT ON DRUGS JUST BELIEVE ME!" I couldnt help it and cried out with laughter and so did the other mates of mine. He actully had to see the headmaster which in our school is as low as you can get. Phone-call to his parents, letter home ect.

Also a boy in my class is in a famous act or Play called "chity chity bang bang" which he gets a good amount of money for each play but he's very annoying!
He's with that guy called jason in neirboughs. I think. I DONT WATCH IT! and another in those movies. anyway after the play he had a limo around the back waiting for him and he had champaiyn and stuff!
He's dumb but he can read and act!
Very lucky!
Tell me what was your most funnyist day?

iRoss
11-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Spelling Error!!!

champayine = chmpagne =D

Michael.
11-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Lol! I Have Two!

1. My maths teacher swore at us and got sacked!
2. In fundrasing, I gotta gunge my g/f as she lost the vote!

Two EXCELLENT DAYS! :D

Convictions
11-11-2004, 05:43 PM
lol in R.E our teacher stumbled and went JESUS CHRIST , i shouted 'BLASPHEMY' then all my m8's started shouting 'STONE 'IM , STONE 'IM' i was peeing myself , another time he told me off and went Marcus (my real name , aka Marco) do you know you have been a little b****** to me and if you dont behave ill call you f***** parents

ideabox
11-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Spelling Error!!!

champayine = chmpagne =D
Ok OK jeez.
I think this guy who sits next to me in maths is annoying!
Peeping at my work.>:(
He's dumb but he's very lucky!
Liek I said my spelling needs improving!

ideabox
11-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Spelling Error!!!

champayine = chmpagne =D
Ok OK jeez. and you have a spelling error! >: )
I think this guy who sits next to me in maths is annoying!
Peeping at my work.>:(
He's dumb but he's very lucky!
Like I said my spelling needs improving!

:Illusion - Don't double post, edit your last message to add extra comments

Ziabotsu
11-11-2004, 10:00 PM
my funniest day?
Ah my funniest day, when I was in Year 4 (A long time ago now) there was a boy called damian, and he was dancing on the table, and everything, and he flipped over the teachers desk! Also I heard a rumour he got suspended permanently from his last school because he was chasing teachers around with a ruler and whaking it on their heads. That was the funniest day ever, and also, today, my friend Leo flipped over ALL the chairs in a block in my school, there was like 12, and then i was spying on the teacher when a teacher walked in and saw all the chairs flipped over she swore like hell, and she got sacked as she shouted it so loud!
They were the funniest days ever, PS: No one ever knew who flipped over the chairs

Concentric
11-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Once my whole class were in very big trouble and our form teacher made us all sit in silence to calm down. About 30 seconds into the silence, this lorry started reversing outside the window, going BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEP, and we all burst out laughing, but so did he xD
Once in our english lesson, in a room on the second floor which overlooks a pathway, the teacher was out of the room, so we were all messing about. One of my friends hurled a pencil across the room at someone, but it missed and went straight out the window and hit a teacher standing on the path! It was very funny, but we did get in trouble :eusa_whis

ideabox
13-11-2004, 11:25 AM
I found out he acts in London! The London thetre! Jesus! It was voted the top 10 musical!
He gets £25.00 each play and he's 12.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!