PDA

View Full Version : The Most Annoying Teacher In The World

Dark--Mark
01-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Ok, I have been off school imes - always in winter - with a sore throat, I mean more than sore like it felt like it was raw. My math teacher has been saying to the students that I was dogging it and haging outwith the smokign kids in the cematery across from the school - It doesnt realy get to me but he's started telling me Ill fail my standard grades and my prelims and hes realy bugging me.

does anyone have any experiance with this? How can I make him stop without saying "sir just shut the **** up please"?

Any help is appriciated and payed for with +rep :P

*is glad to get that off of his chest lolz*

issaa.
01-12-2005, 04:02 PM
Emm not really a way unless you wanna get suspended? Sorry im usless with advice.

x.Haven.x
02-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Just tell your teacher, or a higher member of School Staff and they will deal with it.

Maybe ask your teacher for the work you miss to do as homework. OR just tell him to shut up. :D

EvilMaverick
02-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Ok, I have been off school imes - always in winter - with a sore throat, I mean more than sore like it felt like it was raw. My math teacher has been saying to the students that I was dogging it and haging outwith the smokign kids in the cematery across from the school - It doesnt realy get to me but he's started telling me Ill fail my standard grades and my prelims and hes realy bugging me.

does anyone have any experiance with this? How can I make him stop without saying "sir just shut the **** up please"?

Any help is appriciated and payed for with +rep :P

*is glad to get that off of his chest lolz*

How about say to him "sir just shut up please" without the f word? :D

ilovejordan
02-12-2005, 10:47 PM
tell senior staff ;)

mynameishelen!
02-12-2005, 10:49 PM
These exact words chrizzeh dear :

"Get tae feck wee man"

Nightrose
04-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Just Say to the teacher u will catch up with the work and tell him to shut up :d

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!