PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Faverit IM client? (instant messnegr)

Mentor
12-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Vote.

Mines is IM2 its like trillion, only free. Overall id says ist alot bettre, athogh it still lacks alot of major fetures.
I also quite like the yahoo im, defalt one, athogh it can be a bit buggy, the audobles and buzz feture are VERY useful. plus msn from what ive read is copying alot of teh fetures, and moving them to msn. wich include, somthing simalr to audbles, and a buzzz, but with diffent names, even thogh msn 7 is supodly going to have alot more fetures in the final relice

Moose
13-11-2004, 12:10 AM
msn, i've been on it for 3 or 4 years now, I use to like it when the chat was free, Yahoo saves your emails, recieved, send, stuff. Aim is a bit not up, and i dunno bout the rest.

Msn 7, don't download it, the winks are somehow disabled, it messes up your text, and can't use msn plus on it, it has soooooooooooo many glitchs' dont download msn 7 (its only the beta version)

Mentor
17-11-2004, 08:38 PM
i did have msn 7, but itb was a realy eraly one that kept crashing. plus u can re enbale the feture (wink currntly have BIG securty probs so i woulnt enbale.
I would say hwo to re enable but im not shore its allowed in the habbox forusm rules. anyways tehre littel point the betas still pretty buggy, to much so to bother useing.

nets
24-11-2004, 09:21 PM
None, I only go on IM's because people I know do.

Mentor
28-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Interting, i use them mainly becuse as im on BB its like free phone calls to friends, espaly with audio :D. plsu vido phoen after chrimas lol. but i aslo take to otehr peeps, members of me forum etc. and mostly anyoen that ads me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!