PDA

View Full Version : holo girl in rare section?

doraemonkiller
13-11-2004, 09:14 AM
if hologirl coming out ,that means every month will have old rare coming out next ,like petal ,amber ,aloe and more more ....

djotto1991
13-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Then every rare will be worth about 1hc and trading wil be boring

slobenator
13-11-2004, 11:36 AM
yes! :eusa_danc

Edit by !xx!kyle!xx! - Please when you are replying, type at least 9 letters or more so I know that you arent pointless posting.

doraemonkiller
16-11-2004, 04:22 PM
after that ,alot people quit habbo :p

becoz habbohotel lie them .
rare become unrare ,and better call is seasonal

GommeInc
17-11-2004, 09:46 PM
I really dont care, i dont like rares as they are no different than any of furni, they're still pixels after all and I only like Seasonals, they're the only rare as they only come out 2 weeks a year or so while rares you can buy any time with pointless HC after the second month and normally is on sale now thanks to habbo the dump so whats the point in becoming HC anyway...

joshuar
20-11-2004, 12:34 PM
If habbo do this than it will ruin trading in the hotel, they should look at alterations and think about making them! Then release them in the catalodge!

Lincognito
22-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Remember a lot of Habbos weren't around when the hologirl was out the first time. It gives them a chance to buy some at a reasonable price to start them off with their rare trading!

doraemonkiller
22-11-2004, 05:30 PM
that is rare ,not like what u said 'giving them a chance ' lol

Steve330
22-11-2004, 11:46 PM
personally i think sulake is stupid selling the same rares. we've had 3 old rares released in a row now. i've been in the hotel for about 5-6 months and in that time i haven't seen any new rares. its always old ones being realsed and its making all the old rares worth less than an hc..soon we'll have nothing left over 1 hc and trading will be pointless cuz u have nothing bigger to look forward to.

bert900
28-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Remember a lot of Habbos weren't around when the hologirl was out the first time. It gives them a chance to buy some at a reasonable price to start them off with their rare trading!
:8 :@ I agree but not every1 wants a hologirl and if rares are coming back to the
cataloge there will be no point in trading when u will be able to buy them eventally :@ :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!