PDA

View Full Version : A Full Super Rare Value Report

LewstherinII
04-12-2005, 05:18 AM
I have been around to Super Rare trades a lot, and you must note; they are extremely Rare to find exact value. A few simple trades can alter the value of a Habbox estimation Super Rare, which is fair considering the rarity. Habbox does a brilliant job in giving us a value, but here are mine anyway.

DJ Decks - 9T 4 C.S - 9T 8 C.S - The DJ Deck has been a sad story from the beginning. Unlike the highly prizedd Snowglobe (before the release), DJ Decks are given out in a lot of competitions. The demand simply dropped, but managed to keep ahead of the other Super Rares, some of which were released. Anyway, I've seen a few more trades than usual, offering anywhere between 9T 5 C.S and 10T. It is safe to assume demand is on the rise again).

Yellow Amber - 8T 6 C.S - 8T 8C.S - (A very popular lamp, the yellow amber is the second-most valuable, and highly prized. In terms of super rares, its popularity makes it rise, as I have seen)

Red Bird Bath - 7T 15 C.S

Blue Bird Bath - 7T 2 C.S

Trophy Set - 6T 15 C.S (Normally I wouldn't comment on a value I didn't think should change but I think this is a very accurate reading. For such a relatively large price most people are willing to add the extra HCs for the whole set. Extremely popular (arguably the most popular for the post-2T value), they look good together. Good job for that value).

Dino Egg - 5T 19 C.S (A slightly popular Super Rare, deserves a touch more credit and has made an excellent comeback from the release in January. Have seen a 6T Trade but mostly about 5T 19 C.S)

Gold Nelly - 5T 5C.S (A quietly popular Super Rare like the Egg, this Rare is designed to impress, and traders know that. I have seen values mostly a few HCs about the Habbox value, and a few under)

White Pillow - 3T 5 C.S

Bronze Trophy - 2T 4 C.S - (I honestly haven't seen it win more popularity than the silver or gold, it is in a selling trend at the moment and not in as much demand as its counterparts)

Silver Trophy - 2T 5 C.S

Gold Trophy - 2T 6 C.S - (I recognize this as the most traded of the SR trophies. It is in demand for both buying and selling and more highly coveted because of the 'winning' colour. Have seen two 2T 8C.S trades.)

Typewriter - 1T 7.5 C.S

Roller (Gold) - 9 C.S - (While the roller trend it over, the gold and white rollers are still highly prized. Demand is for buying because of the cheap price. Have seen many 9 C.S trades).

Gold Habbo Trophy - 8 C.S

Bronze Habbo Trophy - 6.5 C.S

White Roller - 7.5 C.S - (I am surprised this is not on par with the gold. Many Habbos like the neutral colour, and have seen it used in many deals to add value, as well as single deals for both 7.5, 8 and 7.)

Silver Habbo trophy - 6 C.S

Craig
04-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Good values

I think personally the typo and trophy set is a bit undervalued compared to what I've been seeing.

Also within your values please put how many times you saw this deal.

Thanks
~CortezHelsing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!