PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Savoy Hotel - 25 Rooms + to explore pls rentable bedrooms/conference rooms etc

jinxii
20-11-2004, 04:04 PM
High-quality hotel with 25+ rooms to explore, many more added regularly.

Also the ideal location for big party, large staff meeting etc etc.

Six bedrooms also available, 5 normal sleeping two and 1 family suite sleeping five. Some rooms complete with Tubmaster Jacuzzi and other amenities. Other popular rooms include an Auditorium (seats over 25 and over + 3 speakers) and Function Room (seats 16 around large tables and 4 additional people on HC Sofas)

To rent rooms privately, it costs three creds decent furni per 24 hours, buy 48 hours at once and get another 24 hours free. This furni includes a blocked off teleport so regular visitors can't get in, but you can get out into the Hotel so you have UNLIMITED access. The main door of your chosen room is also passworded (chosen by you).

Entire Hotel INCLUDING bedrooms, restaurants, function room, auditorium, beach, library, sports hall, health spa, kitchens and all other rooms can be rented out for special functions. Ideal if you know your
party will be large and popular.

Prices negotiable. No refunds.

Search Jinxii OR Savoy Hotel to look around for free. :)

TheLostPara
20-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Ill Check It Out :P

hobo-flame
02-12-2004, 03:34 AM
I Went To This Hotel As the Gates Are Left Open. And its Truely Amazing. High Quality 5 star rating. Carrot Hotel on the other hand isn't that good! Very Well Done Cutos To You For Making This Wonderous Hotel!

Jinxii I Recomend You Come And Check Out My Resort!!!!!!!

Your Bedrooms are nice but to many beds!!!! and not enough themes!

Once again I suggest you make more themed bedrooms. Your hotel is repetive with the bedrooms they're nice though. My reosrt is all different rooms. We got jungle suites to lodge suites haunted suites to girly suites indonesian suites to oriental suites marbel suites to international suites

Great job though once again take furni out from your halls and stuff and add to your suites. you will make more furni. I think people woiuld rather pay for a cool room rather than an ok room with amazing hallways

janethepain
20-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Yup Emily!
Its Great!
Everyone Check It Out! Just Search Jinxii!
Its The Best Hotel On Habbo!
Even Better Than Habbo Hotel!
P.S. I'm One Of The Managers There.. (Janegoben)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!