PDA

View Full Version : [Building] HcS (Habbo Central School)

cand!hex
21-11-2004, 05:31 PM
This is a nice school on habbo which is highly looked after and has staff on nearly 24/7 (apart from when Skaterchu has those ly-ins! lol) There's plenty of rooms to look at and u can just pop in and meet some friends or maybe get a job as a teacher....

all u need to do Is search skaterchu

(note: the screenie is poor I do know that!)

:Blob
21-11-2004, 05:49 PM
How do u get screenshots???? and if u can do it add me as ur friend

GommeInc
21-11-2004, 10:08 PM
That school is poorly run to me, the teachers don't do lessons, they only listen to HC's, they kick you out of the girls toilets when you claim your selling mints and being a toilet waiter, to war with them!

cand!hex
21-11-2004, 11:50 PM
I mean... The real staff work there butts of like I do... ;) but the newbie teachers are stupid to meh :S They can be stupid I know but its funneh ^_^

I will try and help skaterchu with it.... plus me and skater are planning to do something like Habbo central hospital and skool together on .com

GommeInc
22-11-2004, 06:52 PM
There is no such thing as real teachers there, they leave after a day of boredom, it is a badly under run school!

Having a habbo school is pointless, are we not trying to forget school?

BTW, you are really bad at editting, since when does almost everyone smile in a room and since when does everyone smile with only one cheek raised?

nets
25-11-2004, 07:42 PM
It looks cool, I like thrones :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!