PDA

View Full Version : Fox Hunting

TooClose$
21-11-2004, 06:59 PM
I Am TOTALLY Against Fox Hunting, I Think Its A Pointless, Inhumain Sport, and Im Glad Its Been Banned.

What Are Your Views? Post Below, and Answer The Poll

Convictions
21-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Im sorry , but i feel most strongly that it should be un-banned because its been done for years with no-one bothering it , and you watch the foxes will become vermin . i mean the huntsman dont come to your house and say were banning Halo 2 , its too violent , were banning you playing the pc.

TheLostPara
21-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Im Glad Its Banned! Its Cruel!

Fingerboots
21-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Don't get me started on foxhunting.. It's wrong. :l Killing them for a sport?! Hey, if people find that entertaining then they are pretty sick. o.O
Ohh yeah.. I'm against :P

Mentor
21-11-2004, 07:25 PM
What you call inhuman is also often known as natue, think of all the popel whos pets have been kiled by foxes. but no, unlike foxhunting u may notice tahst the anumals foxes attck arnt just killed, no foxes play with there food make them suffer first. Plus i dont here u campining agiast the millions of animals killed to feed everyone each week.

Convictions
21-11-2004, 07:49 PM
No im not sick , but think of that fluffy lamb that gets a bullet through the head or is decapicated to feed you , i mean the shoudlnt ban shooting of pheasants or game , and not fox hunting , just leave US huntsman be.

yes US , ive often been up to Canada hunting geese

GommeInc
21-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Foxes deserve to die, they are filled with diseases and attack domestic pets like pigeons, cats, small dogs and rabbits. They are vermin, they attack farms and deserve to die as apparently one attacked a baby once and luckily got shot a day after in the head muahahahahaha stupid little germ ridden bug bag...

From the Political Campaign Desk of Gomme Inc

This campaign has been made to think of the bunnies, losing the war against the fox hunting ban.

This topic is rememberence of:

http://www.avatarmagic.com/avatars/animals/Rabbits/rabbit2.gif Bo bo Bunny, ripped to shreads in front of her house.
http://www.avatarmagic.com/avatars/animals/Rabbits/rabbit1.gif Marcus, hit round the head with a shuvel, by a fox.
http://www.avatarmagic.com/avatars/animals/Rabbits/shades.gif Coolio, had 3 bunnies and 5 wives, not anymore.
http://www.avatarmagic.com/avatars/animals/Rabbits/rabbit3.gif Beatrice, shot dead in front of her Grand daughters, by a fox.

So remember, next time you see a fox attacking a peace loving citizen of the world, bite its head off...

EDIT- Butcher11- Please do make gory or cruel posts.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
22-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Well... I have been writting a report against fox hunting and I have to say This sport no matter how traditional it may be, the ways that they smile and inhumainly kill the baby foxes or adult foxes is cruel. I went on a site called www.banbloodsports.com and letting this baby fox ripped to pieces by those hounds is crule such as bear baiting. But I believe that this should be banned.

Only farmers should have a right to kill a fox if it thretens there live stock
Gonne it rarly kills livestock by the way. I think that all creatures have a right and we should help out by helping the eco-system. Not kill foxes for fun! You have never been to a REAL fox hunting event where I have!
People who enjoy this blood sport has a cruel mind for using this sport as entertainment.

G-flow
22-11-2004, 04:29 PM
No im not sick , but think of that fluffy lamb that gets a bullet through the head or is decapicated to feed you just leave US huntsman be.

Omg you are sick. seeing any animal die is terrible, I don't like the idea of animals getting killed anyway but at least it is actually being used to feed people! Not actually just for the fun of it!

P.s. I DON'T HAVE TO THINK OF THAT FLUFFY LAMB THAT GETS A BULLET THROUGH THE HEAD OR IS DECAPITATED TO FEED ME, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT!

:@ :@

Convictions
22-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Omg you are sick. seeing any animal die is terrible, I don't like the idea of animals getting killed anyway but at least it is actually being used to feed people! Not actually just for the fun of it!

P.s. I DON'T HAVE TO THINK OF THAT FLUFFY LAMB THAT GETS A BULLET THROUGH THE HEAD OR IS DECAPITATED TO FEED ME, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT!

:@ :@

well how do they kill the lambs then :s

EDIT:They dont kill baby foxes and if they do im all against that becuas eits against the unwritten hunters code now killin' young'uns is bad , but killing foxes im ok with that

Concentric
22-11-2004, 05:24 PM
I think that doing it for fun is slightly bizarre, and i wouldn't agree with that.
However i believe that if a fox is threatening a farmer or anyone by harming its livestock or killing its pets, than i think they have a right to attack the fox.

TooClose$
22-11-2004, 05:48 PM
but foxes are killed for plain fun, thats wrong.

Mentor
22-11-2004, 06:18 PM
I think that doing it for fun is slightly bizarre, and i wouldn't agree with that.
However i believe that if a fox is threatening a farmer or anyone by harming its livestock or killing its pets, than i think they have a right to attack the fox.
Famers have teh right to shoot pest / animals on there land. Fox hunting takes place on there land, whats the diffence?

GommeInc
22-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Foxes are scum of the Earth, that baby fox was probably dealing drugs as usual, might aswell put it of its misery, remember, Think of The Bunnies, TTB, the campaign that makes you think the ban should go because bunnies are under attack. KILL THE SCUM!

Concentric
22-11-2004, 06:28 PM
Famers have teh right to shoot pest / animals on there land. Fox hunting takes place on there land, whats the diffence?
The difference is between pest control and doing it for fun, they are both called fox-hunting but i see them as subtly different things.

GommeInc
22-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Fox Hunting is completely normal, humans have to defend their terrotory like any other animal, so, you shoot anything nearby that dares to take it like a SMELLY FOX filled with germs, hope it dies...

TooClose$
22-11-2004, 06:57 PM
Gommee, that was Un-called for. noone/thing "deserves" to die.

Sorry Guys..

Thread Closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!