PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Have you ever scammed?

Butcher11
14-07-2004, 04:20 PM
Has anyone here ever scammed, be honest. I didi once, after I lost all my furni I went around saying I'd buy creds for norms, then I'd run off, but later I returned the furni when i relaized how stupid I was.

geertjuhhh
14-07-2004, 06:13 PM
ive never scammed any1, but ripped off pretty much, but if we both agree to a deal "who cares?"
:P

Pixel
14-07-2004, 07:43 PM
IVE NEVER SCAMMED IVE ONLY GOT THE BETER DEAL IN TRADES :D

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 05:31 PM
I've never scammed. I think it is a bad way to resolve problems because you'll get baned anyway if someone ever discovers! I think the good way is the fair way: buy credits, assist to competitions, find a good work, ect.

ShadowSam19
28-07-2004, 09:30 PM
ive never scammed any1, but ripped off pretty much, but if we both agree to a deal "who cares?"
:P
yea, same here, a while ago sum1 came in to my furni shop and asked for an iced sofa, and offered an hc! he was in hc so he musta been new or sumthing...i felt guilty so i asked if he was sure and he said yes and i asked y he wanted to trade it away and he said because it was ugly...he was either new (y wud he spend money on habbo if he was that new) or sum rich person being nice.

name14
01-08-2004, 04:18 PM
yes i scammed lots of times

leumas2003
02-08-2004, 01:05 PM
true, i dont scam, when i joined i spend 10£ on furni so had lots,,,

true i get good trades... like thismorning

someone offeered 3 holoboys for my 2hcs, i then traded 2 of them boys for 2hcs from someone else, leaving me with a holoboy and an unchanged room

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Rico26
03-08-2004, 10:49 AM
ahh art money and all the coding they were they good days yes i have scammed

mlevin
03-08-2004, 10:57 AM
BEING SCAMMED IS LIKE SOME ONE ROBBING YOU'RE MONEY YOU BORGHT THE CREDITS SO WHY SHOULD YOU GET SCAMMED

Moose
04-08-2004, 05:48 AM
Yea in my newbie days my best friend said hes leaving habbo and he can trannsfer his credits if he knew my pass so i guess it will work and he took ALL my furni and from there i told people that i had a so called "InVisible duck" and said that my teles linked into jibbis room and junk, and when mi friends helped me i got bak up, and around january i got banned after my 2 hour bann was done i signed in and my furni was ALLL gone! except for sum stars and teles, oh how much i miss my yukka cafe and star ATTRACtion room :'(, but i was scammed and tryd to scam people in stupid ways --;

Arcanum
13-08-2004, 05:36 AM
Aww, Brandon, what a touching story. I haven't scammed anyone before, but I have attempted a few times in my newbie days, never succeeded though, and I'm glad too. Great idea Brandon, a yukka cafe! I might make one, you can come visit whenever you like lol.

platinum101
15-08-2004, 03:37 AM
ive scamed a few times.
Only when i was poor.
Im not proud of it :(

wishkah
15-08-2004, 01:50 PM
before hc, i scammed once.
i told some1 how i had to trust them before i paid them in the job so they had to put down a depostit so i new they would work for me and their fruni. corse i ran away. but felt so bad, nva found that guy, so gave the funri to a charity

oh and once again wen i told some1 my pass and lost a throne, !!
got 8hcs, a mocha and a tub, felt bad an hour later wen i realised hurting some1 else is just pputting them throught wot i did and thats not good, so i gave them all bacjk to the owners and told them not to fall for scams. they lernt there lessons. some of em think i ws part of a team to raise awareness. that was cool. but i cnt keep the furni.

Jseb
15-08-2004, 03:05 PM
In my noobye day i remember i was not a scammer :P but i just did work really hard about 7 month then a start to give my furni away :P but i never scamme!

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 06:36 PM
The people who say they have not scammed i have to dought that xD i mean i even have to admit when i was a little noob walking around habbo i would do anything for furni...ive scammed but a long time ago...and i pretty much put it behind me...and i was a noob the most i could scma was a duck or two lol.

Butcher11
15-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Well good jobe being honest, it's possible sonme ppl here never scammed, but I'm sure we all thought about it anyway :rolleyes:

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Lol true...My friend on habbo (no name) went and scammed a guy who is new to habbo and kept on buying hc member he got his account 4 times and the guy didnt learn his lesson...i got mad at my friend cuz he jsut joined habbo and he had 4 hc sofas in his hand and there was some guy otu there loosing alot of money...my friend told me the pass to the accounts os i went into them and gave the back to the owner when he made his new account and i saw him...my friend never knew it was me lol im glad i did the right thing even though i could have taken 4 hc sofas lol...

Incher
19-08-2004, 04:28 AM
I never *scammed* I took advantage of n00bs lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!